Ford Fiesta 2014 Ownership Review: Baby Aston Comes Home

How do you find the rear seat comfort, keeping aside the leg room?

And is it good for long drives?

I checked my fiesta trend in the showroom today.Gonna get it on Saturday.One great surprise is that it comes with smoked head lamps!!I mean the assembly except reflectors are black.Exactly what i wanted.I was thinking how would I smoke it inside by aftermarket work since electrical warranty would get affected.Another thing i noticed is that there is no foot well lamps in trend.Brochure says yes.How does foot well lamps work?It should turn on when we open the door right? or with the headlight on ?any way it did not lit up when I opened the door.Did not try switching on the light as i was in a hurry and the car was parked very close to the wall.
@Bump_that could you please shed some light?

Lovely thread buddy. I am a big time Fiesta fan. Be it the clacsic or the new gen.
For some reason, if it was just for myself, I would any day prefer Ford Fiesta over the city. With the refreshed new face, it has become more attractive and desirable.
Keep updating the thread with the "The fuel efficiency (Kitna deti hai)" figures. Wish you lacs of happy miles.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #39
How do you find the rear seat comfort, keeping aside the leg room?

And is it good for long drives?
I have not taken rear seat yet but one of my friend had problem sitting at the back all he complaint about was the leg room rest was fine.

I checked my fiesta trend in the showroom today.Gonna get it on Saturday.One great surprise is that it comes with smoked head lamps!!I mean the assembly except reflectors are black.Exactly what i wanted.I was thinking how would I smoke it inside by aftermarket work since electrical warranty would get affected.Another thing i noticed is that there is no foot well lamps in trend.Brochure says yes.How does foot well lamps work?It should turn on when we open the door right? or with the headlight on ?any way it did not lit up when I opened the door.Did not try switching on the light as i was in a hurry and the car was parked very close to the wall.
@Bump_that could you please shed some light?
they activate only when you open door. Switiching headlights on / off do not affect the foot lamps, i keep them on auto mode . Congrats for the car you will enjoy every bit of her [;)]. Smoked headlights give car more aggressive look dont know why they gave normal one in titanium[frustration] ,also the bulbs are very effective and orange ambient light looks nice in night.

Low Beam
IMG_3835.JPG
High Beam
IMG_3834.JPG
Orange Led(Ambient Light)
IMG_3838.JPG
IMG_3839.JPG
IMG_3841.JPG
Driver Side view
IMG_3845.JPG
Kilometer Covered
IMG_3830.JPG

Lovely thread buddy. I am a big time Fiesta fan. Be it the clacsic or the new gen.
For some reason, if it was just for myself, I would any day prefer Ford Fiesta over the city. With the refreshed new face, it has become more attractive and desirable.
Keep updating the thread with the "The fuel efficiency (Kitna deti hai)" figures. Wish you lacs of happy miles.
Thanks Buddy, i managed to get 14.7Kmpl according to MID
IMG_3825.JPG
IMG_3826.JPG
IMG_3827.JPG

@Bump that You need not worry about headlights with black inserts. Looking at the brightness and projection of light. It reminds me of my punto and a linea which has super bright projection of light.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #41
@Bump that You need not worry about headlights with black inserts. Looking at the brightness and projection of light. It reminds me of my punto and a linea which has super bright projection of light.
Yup thanks bro , projection is great my indigo has same bulb type but the light throw is very less even after upgrading to Philips crystal vision there's no improvement.

A Random shot
image.jpg

Yup thanks bro , projection is great my indigo has same bulb type but the light throw is very less even after upgrading to Philips crystal vision there's no improvement.

A Random shot
View attachment 144548
As for a random shot it really looks like a Baby Aston Martin,Fiesta looks really cool , again a wise choice for the 21st century Indian from rather conventional and conservative looking competirion.

@1989rs500 : Thanks mate [:)]
Did you give an order for the seat covers ? Or are the seat covers readily available ? How much did they charge you ? Are there any other seat cover brands that you liked ? I wish Ford sells Ecosport like seat covers as an accessory for the Fiesta. Now do you feel the seats to be more comfortable with added cushioning ?

Top Bottom