Ford Fiesta 2014 Ownership Review: Baby Aston Comes Home

Thread Starter #346
First of all sorry everyone for being late was busy in exams.
Hello Bump_that,
Let me be the 1st one here to congratulate you on the latest addition to your stable ☺. Please post some more comparison based details b/w the Elite and Fiesta like Engine performance, ride, comfort. But I gotta say, the i20 is a looker when solitary but next to your Baby Aston, it has started to dissappear in the background ��. Drive safe and have fun.
thanks mate [:)] will post review and comparison soon.

Hello VISHNUCARCRAZY,
I'm aware that both belong to different segments, also consider that both have 90 bhp Mills so I wanted to get a compare b/w each other. And Hyundai has class leading Refinement so I wanted to get a word about that too ��
yup both are 90bhp NVH level are a bit better in i20 because she has petrol heart.

Congrats man. The Elite is looking stunning but I must say, doesn't look that good compared to the Fiesta standing next to it. Lucky to own both these beauties I say! Congrats once more.[clap]

Still can't be compared. The Elite is a 1.2 Petrol whilst the Baby Aston is a 1.5 Diesel. Refinement wise both are good but again one is petrol so it is more refined.
Thanks buddy [:)] ,yup petrol engine is almost silent , but comparison can be made on basis of ride quality , handling , seats , space , ac , build quality etc.

Thread Starter #349
Hi everyone! i have been silent for a long time as i was busy in studies then job preparations etc. Update : After we bought Fiesta in 2014 and Elite i20 in 2015 we also added two more beauties to our garage 2018 Yamaha R15 V3 and a 2008 Honda civic (i know it's too old to buy but when i saw the news that honda is discontinuing latest gen CIVIC it broke my heart so i went and bought old shape civic just to enjoy the legend.)

My 2008 Honda Civic Link to view vlog i made on it
My 2018 Yamaha R15 Link to Vlog i made on it
i will soon start separate threads on both .

Top Bottom