Ford Fiesta 1.6S Ownership Review

Hi Bharani,

No I am from Hyderabad and sourced one from here itself.. I visited bangalore couple of months back and test driven couple of cars but I didn't like them and later I got to know that transferring the vehicle would be huge pain as, we need to pay road tax, roughly around 60K.. So I opted put for other state vehicles..If that's not a problem you can find one in Pune (maroon color), I almost decided go to pune and get this vehicle before the one in hyderabad (Ford Fiesta petrol 75000 Kms 2010 year) I can provide his no. if wanted.(this one is kept for 2.1 lakh but couple of months back it was at 2.85 lakh)
B/w here's mine.. Planning to change the color

View attachment 263644

Check this one too..Ford Fiesta S 1.6, Well maintained in Ford racing blue in Bangalore
Thanks for the leads Raja.

The car is stunning as it is always

Unfortunately both the cars have been sold. You sourced your car online or through any dealer?. If it was through a dealer can you please share contact?

I'm currently working in Hyderabad

I have
Thanks for the leads Raja.

The car is stunning as it is always

Unfortunately both the cars have been sold. You sourced your car online or through any dealer?. If it was through a dealer can you please share contact?

I'm currently working in Hyderabad
I bought it from an individual. Will let you know if I come across any.

So, the itch for getting this a bit more perfect car ended up here. Was pretty much happy with the stock setup of the car, as how the suspension handled the corners and all. But pretty fast I started to feel home and the car felt much more handy for me. I initially had thoughts of getting a set of Bilstein's which I left because of the cost factor. Later I zeroed down to one of the only ad's that came until now in Olx that said Bilstein's for Ford Fiesta and Voila!.
I got it touch with the person, went down to check the suspension and it was in great shape. The previous owner had a 1.4 L Fiesta and had these running on them. He sold it around 30k kms. So it's been sitting idle since then. Better late than never, I bought these home and then came the Tarox. Braking was something that I was never happy with. You'll have the bite and feel, but the car won't stop down. I got them from Pete's. Now it's installation time.
Drove down the car to Kochi, Code6 garage in Kochi to get the job done. Have heard pretty descent reviews about them.

Car lifted up for the new parts to go in!
View attachment 259578

Saw Gearbox mount developing a slight crack. Will get it done soon.
View attachment 259579

Stock Suspension and Rotors
View attachment 259580

Disassembling
View attachment 259581

Loading the stock springs on the Bilstein's, toughest part of the job.
View attachment 259582
View attachment 259583

Tarox G88 Slotted rotors going in!
View attachment 259586

Voila ! [cheers]
View attachment 259587

Such a mesmerizing thing to look at.
View attachment 259588

That Nurburgring sticker though! [gun]
View attachment 259589
So, the itch for getting this a bit more perfect car ended up here. Was pretty much happy with the stock setup of the car, as how the suspension handled the corners and all. But pretty fast I started to feel home and the car felt much more handy for me. I initially had thoughts of getting a set of Bilstein's which I left because of the cost factor. Later I zeroed down to one of the only ad's that came until now in Olx that said Bilstein's for Ford Fiesta and Voila!.
I got it touch with the person, went down to check the suspension and it was in great shape. The previous owner had a 1.4 L Fiesta and had these running on them. He sold it around 30k kms. So it's been sitting idle since then. Better late than never, I bought these home and then came the Tarox. Braking was something that I was never happy with. You'll have the bite and feel, but the car won't stop down. I got them from Pete's. Now it's installation time.
Drove down the car to Kochi, Code6 garage in Kochi to get the job done. Have heard pretty descent reviews about them.

Car lifted up for the new parts to go in!
View attachment 259578

Saw Gearbox mount developing a slight crack. Will get it done soon.
View attachment 259579

Stock Suspension and Rotors
View attachment 259580

Disassembling
View attachment 259581

Loading the stock springs on the Bilstein's, toughest part of the job.
View attachment 259582
View attachment 259583

Tarox G88 Slotted rotors going in!
View attachment 259586

Voila ! [cheers]
View attachment 259587

Such a mesmerizing thing to look at.
View attachment 259588

That Nurburgring sticker though! [gun]
View attachment 259589
Hi Vishnu.Just become a fan of aquarius blue 1.6s from your review. Just want to know about the availability for the spare parts of 1.6s. Heard a lot of rumour about the shortage of spare parts.Looking forward to your reply for finalising my deal.

Hi Vishnu.Just become a fan of aquarius blue 1.6s from your review. Just want to know about the availability for the spare parts of 1.6s. Heard a lot of rumour about the shortage of spare parts.Looking forward to your reply for finalising my deal.
Parts are available right now, never felt shortage. Anything out of stock can be ordered.

I came to this thread after long time and read your thread in one go. It's refreshing to see you are sparing no efforts in keeping it in mint condition.

Top Bottom