Transmission: Semi Auto 4 speed manual, TripTronic
Drivetype: Rear wheel drive

calipers.jpg

dsc0004copyu.jpg

dsc0007copyg.jpg

dsc0008copy.jpg

350Z

Core Team
The car looks neat and well maintained. How old is that and how much has it clocked? Will be nice if you can also share some of your likes, dislikes, ownership expenses etc. about this car.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
I bought this car about 3 years ago , I had a Lancer 2 door coupe and a Holden Commodore at that time.
So its was my third car at that time. Sold the other two and kept this and imported a Chaser and then a skyline from japan.

About this car,
2005 Ford Falcon XT MKII , I bought this car from a dealer called melbournecheapest cars.
It was used 3 years old. Spent about 19000 dollars on this car. ( 1 Au dollar = 47.50 rs)

Its basically Australian body with Ford (american) engine but this engine is built in Australia and doesn't come from America.
When I bought the car it already had 130,000Kms on it.
4.0 Litre 6 cylinder engine powers the rear wheel with 180 killowatts Stock @5500 RPM.
This engine if turbocharged produces well over 600Killowatts.
I keep this car as a family car as my parents do visit us once a while.
Economy wise: one tank of 65 litres lasts abt 450 Kms
Performance Wise: on Power mode , RPM starts ripping the horses and car accellerate like a mad bull
Maintenance : Since its Australian parts are not as expensive.
Ride quality: pretty smooth and quiet Ride , comes with a 6 CD changer and electric driver seat.
Overall a nice family car to have

Thread Starter #7
haha thats true :p
but they are allright man not that bad are they.
I drive this once in a while. most of the time my skyline.
am buying a bike soon and ya am selling my skyline let me know if anyone wants it. its on carsales for 13200 $ au

haha thats true :p
but they are allright man not that bad are they.
I drive this once in a while. most of the time my skyline.
am buying a bike soon and ya am selling my skyline let me know if anyone wants it. its on carsales for 13200 $ au
I didn't say they are bad cars, I just feel that a 4.0L for city driving is just too much when say my Barina (1.3L) was able to get me to the limit quick enough. Not making a comparison obviously the barina is a tiny car, but say my Dad's Skoda, 2litre, plenty of grunt, massive car. Now that is what I call balance [;)]

Except for some fun in the wet!!! [:D]

Thread Starter #11
I didn't say they are bad cars, I just feel that a 4.0L for city driving is just too much when say my Barina (1.3L) was able to get me to the limit quick enough. Not making a comparison obviously the barina is a tiny car, but say my Dad's Skoda, 2litre, plenty of grunt, massive car. Now that is what I call balance [;)]

Except for some fun in the wet!!! [:D]
Skodas aren't that great in Australia. People don't really like them here. They like thier holdens and fords.

I like this car I want to keep the luxury without compromising the power

When I talk about power am talking about somewhere near 200 Killowatts ( abt 350+ horses)

Skodas aren't that great in Australia. People don't really like them here. They like thier holdens and fords.

I like this car I want to keep the luxury without compromising the power

When I talk about power am talking about somewhere near 200 Killowatts ( abt 350+ horses)
Not saying they are the best, Skoda's are good cars for what they are. I know about the holden/for thing too. It kinda gets on my nerves, they don't even look at other cars. damn Aussies :P

Top Bottom