Ford Endeavour Hurricane 4x4 Limited Edition

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Ford India has launched the Endeavour Hurricane 4x4 Edition in order to attract potential SUV buyers this festive season. This Limited Edition is available at a price tag of Rs.20,13,244 (Ex-showroom Delhi) and offers the following special features:

- Muscular Front Nudge bar
- Chrome Exhaust Trims
- 5th-Door convex mirror
- Hurricane body decals

High End In-Car Entertainment:
The touch screen based entertainment system has a built-in DVD player which supports all popular file formats and a rear camera. This unit also has a USB Input and Aux-in port that allows the users to connect popular MP3 players, such as the Apple iPod, with the audio system.

Ford India has targeted the 4x4 Hurricane Limited Edition of the Endeavour at a customer who is hard working, and parties harder, is progressive, seeks recognition, power and control and is a risk taker. "We are encouraging the outgoing, adventurous customer to take the new Hurricane where no one has gone before and come back impressed with its off-roading, safety features and overall performance. The launch of the 4x4 Hurricane Limited Edition will be accompanied by a 360-degree marketing campaign. The marketing activities will be a combination of traditional print media as well as the nontraditional digital media. It will also be backed up with events and promotional materials like danglers, fliers and standees at all Ford dealerships.

“The introduction of the Endeavour 4x4 Hurricane Limited Edition offers value for money coupled with distinct class and safety features for our customers during this festive season. This special variant offers aggressiveness, adventure and agility with features that improves safety, adds style and class’’, said Michael Boneham, president and managing director of Ford India said.”
Endeavour 4x4 Hurricane.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Ford Endeavour does a considerable business in India. IIRC it sells almost same number of vehicle as some other Indian counterparts. With the new edition and new features, I am sure it will entice more prospective customers.

Cool
For the extra 22K we get the Nudge bar, chrome tip and the convex mirror.
I guess the decals were already a part of it. Nothing sounds special to me. [anger]

I do not know why but I do not feel anything for Endeavour at all. I mean it is too big from starting till the end. More like a mini truck (covered of course). Probably for the people who thinks, " Bada hai toh better hai".

It is my personal opinion.

Thread Starter #5

350Z

Core Team
Endeavour is a “sports utility vehicle” in actual terms and sometimes looks too good to resist. But sure, Hurricane Edition is a no new concept. Even the previous version also used to come in similar form with “Hurricane” stickers.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Well i feel 22k for all those accessories is a little too much! Anyways they have taken some initiative to gather some hype during the festive season , good for them.

Thread Starter #9

350Z

Core Team
Even I also didn’t used to like New Ford Endeavour in beginning but over the time, it looks have grown on me. Though, given the choice (in terms of looks) I would still prefer earlier Endeavour facelift which came after the model whose image you’ve have posted above.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I do not know why but I do not feel anything for Endeavour at all. I mean it is too big from starting till the end. More like a mini truck (covered of course). Probably for the people who thinks, " Bada hai toh better hai".

It is my personal opinion.
+1. Looks just like a truck.

Top Bottom