Ford Endeavour 4x2

Hey thats really cool & suprising review for all here!!

Good to here that your bills are cheap & no holes in purse :)

Gladly looking for review of your Ikon.

Am a Ford lover who owns no vehicles from FORD :)

I have TDed all vehicles from ford & really like it, but some how there is a bad talk that ford is costly to maintain :(

Thats a nice car.
Not every one could possess it.
just once till this time i have sat in that car. its a amazing feeling. I have not driven it till now.
Its a Ford and must be costlier to maintain.

congrats for owning it.

Thread Starter #20
Liked the review buddy.

Saw the Video posted.Wear a Seatbelt.

Drive Safe!
Renegade
Thanks buddy. Will keep the seat belt thing it mind[:)]

ilango[speed thirst];2085 said:
Thats a nice car.
Not every one could possess it.
just once till this time i have sat in that car. its a amazing feeling. I have not driven it till now.
Its a Ford and must be costlier to maintain.

congrats for owning it.
Thanks ilango.Nothing's out of reach in this world when one has strong determination.Efforts towards our goals always pay off.[:)]

hey Vijay, Thanks man.

Ya the last row was useless as u said. Never used it actually was kept folded most of the times.You can call it unpractical too but you see its the cheapest in its class and moreover the impression this car give itself lands the owner into profits.First impression people call it.[:D]
absolutely mate, nothing comes closer to that extended looks of endy,its like machine.

Hey thanks crazy.

Well i rechecked the servicing cost and they are the same as i said before around 3000rs.

Here are the details on the bill -

PARTS
Battery water - 6.97
Oil filter - 426.91
Oilend(oil change i guess) - 1,227.74

Labour & services
Front wheel alignment - 416
50,000km services - 182
Cons consumables - 125

TOTAL
Parts - 1662.62
Labour & services - 723
Service tax @ 12.36 - 89.37
VAT on parts @ 12.5 - 207.70
Round off - 0.32

GRAND total - 2,682 rs
hey thats quite okay and nothing sooo high as we hear ford cars are to maintain.

Its between 9to11 in cities & 14,15 on highways.
wow those are cool figures for this vehicle, was expecting between 8-9 to 11-12, but yours are superb figures.[clap]

Thread Starter #26
absolutely mate, nothing comes closer to that extended looks of endy,its like machine.

hey thats quite okay and nothing sooo high as we hear ford cars are to maintain.

wow those are cool figures for this vehicle, was expecting between 8-9 to 11-12, but yours are superb figures.[clap]
ilango[speed thirst];2243 said:
14 to 15 on highway is really a cool figure.
WoW This is too good for such a big car.
My estilo gives me only 11Kmpl
Congrats Neil for having a car like which maintained.Its really do have better FE Too.
Guys,this FE is achieved when the car is driven by my uncle in city that to in a calm way.Anyways there are no good roads in city to get wild.
By my driving manners i would expect around 6,7.[;)]
Experience matters.[lol]

Thread Starter #28
Iam quite sure endevour is not build for roads.
Neither is it built to face the bumper to bumper traffic in the city,stopping in every 2 min's for the signals,etc but it has to do the needful.

Anyways people don't go climbing mountains & in deep forest with such SUV's,they are at the max driven on rough patches,potholes,mud,sand,etc which are a part of Indian City roads,highways,etc.[:)]

Neither is it built to face the bumper to bumper traffic in the city,stopping in every 2 min's for the signals,etc but it has to do the needful.

Anyways people don't go climbing mountains & in deep forest with such SUV's,they are at the max driven on rough patches,potholes,mud,sand,etc which are a part of Indian City roads,highways,etc.[:)]
Thats true my friend,while traveling through our roads it feels like an off-road trip.

Karthik.

Top Bottom