Ford EcoSport Review & Pictures

Re: Info required for rear camera on Ecosports Titanium+

I am these days taking TDs of different cars to confirm my purchase in the coming weeks/months. One of them was of ecosport, and one thing really stumped is the fact that according to the sales rep the new Ecosports are not coming with any rear camera, oh and this is for Titanium + and Platinum range. Can someone confirm if that really is the case???? I didnt find anything online hence posting
To be frank sales rep know nothing , even after vehicle briefing sales reps rarely know the details of cars like we do in forums,
Now with a SYNC 3 touch screen there is no reason Ford should be avoiding rear view camera , also we ve already seen that facelift Ecosports from Brazilian videos all have had back up cam even in Trend equivalent and its above variants
So I am almost sure Ford will have rear view camera for facelift

To be frank sales rep know nothing , even after vehicle briefing sales reps rarely know the details of cars like we do in forums,
Now with a SYNC 3 touch screen there is no reason Ford should be avoiding rear view camera , also we ve already seen that facelift Ecosports from Brazilian videos all have had back up cam even in Trend equivalent and its above variants
So I am almost sure Ford will have rear view camera for facelift
No no, I am not talking about upcoming facelift model. I am talking about the existing ecosports in the market (Ecosports has a decent discount going on presently)

No no, I am not talking about upcoming facelift model. I am talking about the existing ecosports in the market (Ecosports has a decent discount going on presently)
Well it might be true they might have made the rear view camera a feature of platinum trim alone

Hello,

I am contemplating HID's for my Ecosport.

Please do share your long time reviews, experiences and recommendation on HID's for Ecosport. Also one mech told me that ballast are not waterproof and HID's are not suitable for long night journeys. Does HID tax battery too much?

One more question...

I have original Ford Ecosport fog lamps. But these are yellow. Can i manually change bulbs to white?

Ford Ecosport New Petrol 1.5 Dragon Engine Dragon comes alive

Yes there is no but's and no if's its straight strong slap on the face of so called famous and best petrol engines in india

What an engine
How it was optimized
It proves How ford engines are different from other popular engines
No turbo charger
No engine mapping switch system for city or highway, accompanied by taller gear mapping
Starts with less little vibes last for a minute or two because it is 3 cylinder engine, set with counter balancing

Silent and powerful

Yes dragons are silent they don't make loud noise and yeah dragons are powerful

Turn on your new ford 1.5 petrol ecosport to see and feel the power of ford dragon engine

Whats the offer on outgoing ecosport pleaee

Up to 2 lakhs on road price discount for 1.0 ecoboost Ecosports and diesels still wont get any discount more than 50,000 Rs
The Petrol 1.5 of current car specially the Automatic can be bargained for around 2 lakhs discount just like ecoboost and the Manual 1.5 petrol has already been stopped production, so if some dealers have them in stock , they too can be had for 1 lakhs on road discount

Whats current discount on outgoing models??
Up to 2 lakhs on road price discount for 1.0 ecoboost Ecosports and diesels still wont get any discount more than 50,000 Rs
The Petrol 1.5 of current car specially the Automatic can be bargained for around 2 lakhs discount just like ecoboost and the Manual 1.5 petrol has already been stopped production, so if some dealers have them in stock , they too can be had for 1 lakhs on road discount
Hi Guys!, I have received my ecosport (old model) - tdci Trend variant on 27th Nov 2017 at a very attractive 1.25 lacs discount. This was the maximum that I could haggle them for discount, bringing my OTR cost @ 8.65 Lacs which makes it the most VFM car in the market right now.[clap]

Hi Guys!, I have received my ecosport (old model) - tdci Trend variant on 27th Nov 2017 at a very attractive 1.25 lacs discount. This was the maximum that I could haggle them for discount, bringing my OTR cost @ 8.65 Lacs which makes it the most VFM car in the market right now.[clap]
Congradulations man.
Now keep updated on the car in this forum and we all will try our best to help and provide best possible feedback on suggestions,
Have a great drive.

Top Bottom