Ford EcoSport Review & Pictures

Friends,
One TATA dealer is offering 4 lakh for my 2013 model 1L km run trend model. I have not negotiated so far. Seems he will go up to 4.5 lakhs. Is it a good deal?

Ford EcoSport BS6 launched at Rs 8.04 L – New vs old price list

ford-ecosport-sales-lowest-india.jpg

This is an engine upgrade, and EcoSport continues forward with its usual exterior and interior styling. Sunroof is a feature on half the variants on offer. 2020 Ford EcoSport safety is upheld with six airbags for enhanced protection.

Connectivity features include its SYNC 3 infotainment system, an 8-inch touchscreen, and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility for the topped EcoSport S variant. Depending on variant, one will find the compact SUV fitted with a 9-inch touchscreen-based, infotainment system, and embedded navigation. Below is the detailed price list of Ford EcoSport BS6 vs BS4. All prices are ex-sh.

FireShot Capture 012 - Ford EcoSport BS6 launched at Rs 8.04 L - New vs old price list_ - www....png

Read:

I expected a bigger price hike, but even this 13k range price hike will in reality bump price on road by around 25-30k Rs owing to tax structure.
Its really sad to see Ford not even able to advertise this launch, probably they arr bank rupt on their own and might have to peck a fight with JV partner M&M if they wanted more attention within JV.
For consumers it seems like even better choice.
I hear Endeavor too is going to get new BS VI compliant 2.0 twin turbo diesel with 210 bhp and 450 NM and a new 10 speed AT.

Top Bottom