Ford Dealership in Thane/Navi-Mumbai - New Car Purchase

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

A friend of mine is looking to purchase a Ford Figo for his brother and has come up with some queries regarding the same. So i'm counting on our wonderful forum to guide him home. Else, both him and me are going to get flamed-grilled :p

He test drove both the petrol and the diesel version and has been cursing the petrol ever since. For a die-hard petrol head like him, the insipid power characteristics of the 1.2l Petrol came as an absolute shocker. So he's decided to take the plunge on a diesel for the first time in his life, the 1.4tdci in Zxi trim.

He wishes to do the registration on his own and is fretting over the first hurdle- where to book the car from? Any pointers on a reputed Ford Dealer in Thane/Navi-Mumbai?

Awaiting your responses,

Cheers :)

p.s. @mods - Apologies if i have posted this in the wrong section.

350Z

Core Team
According to Ford India website, there are total of three dealers only in Thane / Navi Mumbai. Your friend should get in touch with all three and decide according to whichever he feels better, in terms of discounts and overall customer treatment. We have a lot of Figo owners at TAI, Let us see if somebody else can guide you.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom