Ford Assured - Multi-Brand Certified Pre-owned Cars

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Following the trend of various other car makers, and with serious future plans of Ford in India. Today, the company has announced their ‘official’ entry in the second hand car bazaar with branding called ‘Ford Assured’, which covers:

• Multi-brand Pre-owned cars

• Stringent 169-point quality check

• Refurbishment by highly experienced technicians

• Warranty of 1-year / 20,000 km (whichever comes earlier).

• Convenient buying options on purchasing from and selling to Ford Assured

• Peace of mind to customers with initial two services without labour charges on every vehicle purchased.

• Tie-ups with major banks to provide customers an easy finance options while purchasing their used cars.

At present, this service will be offered only with Harpreet Ford in Delhi, Bhagat Ford in Chandigarh, KS Ford in Jaipur, Kairali Ford in Kochi and Planet Ford in Pune.

ford-assured.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Another folk stamping foots into Pre-owned car business, good to see[clap]

Little off-topic
I came across few certified pre-owned car dealers stating buyers "Vehicles are 100% accident free" but the same fellow invites sellers "we accept used cars in any condition"[frustration]
To what extent can we trust the 1st statement?

Good move by Ford. Shows that the Indian market is really important for them.

If anyone wants to sell off his old one and pick up a new Ford, it would be a easy. More like Maruti True-Value.

This is an awesome news. [clap]
I can give my fiesta after some time and get an Endy. [evil] Hope I'll have more options at that time.
Sad that Chennai is not in that list. Is that Michael Boneham in that pic?

Last edited:
kudos to ford..within so less time they have established themselves so much. in old times people dont like ford in india coz it was costly but see now!! fiat learn something from them!!

Top Bottom