Force Traveller Modifications and Body Building

Thread Starter #1
This thread is created to share the information's available regarding the Force Traveller Modifications and body building. Please share the genuine information's about the latest trends in this industry.

hey buddy nice thread and nice pics. i feel force traveller is one very modification friendly bus. people and tourist companies modify them is n-number of different ways. some look awesome and some....well less said is better!!

Thread Starter #4
hey buddy nice thread and nice pics. i feel force traveller is one very modification friendly bus. people and tourist companies modify them is n-number of different ways. some look awesome and some....well less said is better!!
Yeah!!! Force traveller is the very modification friendly bus compared to the other alternatives. We can easily convert it to a caravan , passenger vehicle , ambulance etc... with out burning much head. I have some more pictures of modified force traveller. May be it will helpful to some one else.

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

Please upload more photos if anybody have.

Thanks for the pictures mate.
Looks great. I liked the last mod job which looked like a business suite. [:)]

Nice pics mate,

I too have some Modified Traveller pics in my laptop. upload to you guys soon.

Modified traveller will always looks like a "Palace".

Thread Starter #9
Thanks to ilango, marun n appu. The above traveller was modified by RJ Designs.

Nice pics mate,

I too have some Modified Traveller pics in my laptop. upload to you guys soon.

Modified traveller will always looks like a "Palace".
If you have more pics please upload. I am waiting for your pictures.

Thanks to all.

Here I am posting a few pictures of Force Traveller converted into a Critical Care Ambulance. This project was undertaken by our Rotary Club of Miraj Midtown. The total cost of the project including the vehicle cost was approximately Rs25 lakhs about 2 years back.

Attachments

Nice pictures there guys , but i am not a fan of loud exterior modifications on the Traveller! I liked all the Interiors though , looks real comfy!

Top Bottom