Force Launches "One" - The 140 BHP SUV (4x4, ABS & Base 82 PS Versions Now Launched)

Re: Force "One" the 140 BHP SUV to launch in July

Aventador, Thanks for the exclusive spy shot. Reps added.

I can see the cloud of black smoke in the pics too.

@350z:Yeah,it was going for cold weather testing.I wish what they say is true because car is unrefined and would not able to compete with other cars in its segment.
@Akash:Thanks

Re: Spied

I spotted this car while I was coming back from Manali.
The car in real looks like an ugly cousin of Hyundai's Santa Fe.The cars engine sounds 'unrefined', it sounded like a small truck engine.It was emitting too much smoke.
As soon I took out my camera, the driver saw me and fled.[frustration]
So, this is the only pic I manged.:sorry:
great spysht man! its looking like landrover to me..am afraid how will force sell this with no dealers. they're thinking to establish more dealership but it will take hell lotta time!!

I am surprised about that smoke! All force engines are really good when it comes to performance. I expect the engine to be a tuned up version of what is available in Traveller. But it should not emit this much smoke !! I am sure that final version will be way better what we are seeing now.

350Z

Core Team

I am surprised about that smoke! All force engines are really good when it comes to performance. I expect the engine to be a tuned up version of what is available in Traveller. But it should not emit this much smoke !! I am sure that final version will be way better what we are seeing now.
Nope. The car will have 2134cc CRDi mill sourced from Daimler.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team

Here is a fact about Force One: It will provide state-of-the-art interior comfort and convenience which will be inclusive of high-end features like driver information system, cruise control, audio control mounted on steering and dual AC vents for each row.

Drive Safe,
350Z

well these features should come at any cost on 10lakh+ suv..am only worried about look and after sales..

350Z

Core Team

It seems that Force Motors is on a full pace with their upcoming ‘One’ SUV. The company has already begun constructing a brand new showroom exclusively for this car at S.B Road in Pune. Courtesy: Motorbeam.

Drive Safe,
350Z

It seems that Force Motors is on a full pace with their upcoming ‘One’ SUV. The company has already begun constructing a brand new showroom exclusively for this car at S.B Road in Pune. Courtesy: Motorbeam.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Is it? I have to go and check out SB Road in that case. I will post something if I found out more.

Is it? I have to go and check out SB Road in that case. I will post something if I found out more.
Yes indeed. It is company showroom getting ready. It's in the ICC towers on S.B.Road where Mitsubishi, Maruti & Volvo have their dealers/showrooms. S.B. Road also has Audi showroom. So Force Motors have got right location for their showroom.

Yes indeed. It is company showroom getting ready. It's in the ICC towers on S.B.Road where Mitsubishi, Maruti & Volvo have their dealers/showrooms. S.B. Road also has Audi showroom. So Force Motors have got right location for their showroom.
Yes correct! It is in ICC towers. It is actually a pretty niche area to start off with the first showroom [:)]

350Z

Core Team

Pune’ites, shall we expect some pictures from that location please? (of course only after the showroom has been fully constructed). :smile:

Drive Saffe,
350Z

Pune’ites, shall we expect some pictures from that location please? (of course only after the showroom has been fully constructed). :smile:

Drive Saffe,
350Z
Yes, sure 350Z. Currently the glass is covered with papers. And 'Company Showroom', 'Coming soon' written on it.

Well not bad , Interiors though not very attractive is not looking bad either.

Top Bottom