Force India 2011 Drivers Confirmed

Thread Starter #1
Force India, announced that Paul di Resta will join Adrian Sutil at the Force India team for the 2011 season. Read the complete report below:

Paul di Resta will join Adrian Sutil at the Force India team for the 2011 season, Force India has finally confirmed. Di Resta, this year’s DTM champion, was Force India's third driver during the 2010 season and has been linked with the racing seat for months.

"Last year I became third driver here and good things happened, so here's hoping we get more good things," said di Resta during a news conference at the Whyte and Mackay offices in Glasgow.

The Scot will make his F1 racing debut at the Bahrain Grand Prix on March 13, 2011.
Former Williams driver Nico Hulkenberg will be the team's reserve driver after being unable to find a racing seat for the upcoming season.

"I'm happy to be in an F1 team and Force India has shown some good progress for a young team," the German said.

The announcement means Italian Tonio Liuzzi is leaving the team, despite having a contract for this year.
Source: ACI

Attachments

Hope Sutil gets able support from Di Resta and Force India bags better drivers' & constructors' championship points.
Good luck to Force India and our very own Delhi GP [thumbsup]

I always felt that though Fisichella is a good driver, he isnt aggresive enough. This was noticed even when he raced for Renault along wit Alonso.

Top Bottom