Foodies Zone – Best Restaurants / Eat outs Places in Your City.

Re: Foodies Zone – Best Restaurants / Eat outs Places in Your City.

Today went to Smokey's BBQ and Grill, dlf cyber city , gurgaon.

Ordered a chocolate hazelnut cheescake shake :p a crispy veg burger and a veggie pizza.

Pizza was delicious , burger didn't have any patty in it but vegetables and different sauses. A new thing but could have been better. The burger bun was really good :D

They serve you with 6 different sauces. Atomic , mustard , tomato ketchup , chipotle , some chilly sauce and one another.

Will rate 3.5/5.
The burger looks really enticing :P

Had been to goa three weeks back and this time, our agenda had been to have good food than anything else (ahem., only playing in the beaches and lazing around).

let me give you some of good experiences of the places we ate:

*I'm unfortunately vegetarian, hence can give you reviews only on veg dishes, well can explain the reviews from my friends who was anytarians.

Sea shell restaurant at Calangute Beach:
This restaurant is situated inside the parking lot of Calangute beach and we had our lunch two times in this trip and third time in total, they have renovated the restaurant as they have acquired the resort next to it.

The rice items which they serve is really tasty and starters doesn't need words to explain, they were crispy enough yet yum Veggie Manchurians.

Friends liked Egg fried rice and had finished them with heart's content most of the time.

Brittos at Baga beach
Brittos is a must visit restaurant when you visit goa, The restaurant is situated next to the beach but the ambience was a great experience throughout. I had Aloo Mash with Italian Pasta which was a delighted dish, although pasta I don't prefer much.

My friends had chicken wedges and shark fishes along with non-veg pastas which was again a super good experience for them.

Niyaaz restaurant at Panaji: This was the first restaurant we went to goa for dinner,
Veg was worse and at PAR what we eat in Bangalore, my friends somewhat liked it, but everybody felt the price wasn't justified for what was expected.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies, Yesterday had been to Khan Chacha at Citywalk, Saket in New Delhi. Being afternoon it was still packed with people. Ordered Mutton Tikka Roll and Diet Coke. The food quality was good and fresh. Taste wise also very nice and price wise it was not heavy on pocket. It was my first time to have Mutton Tikka Roll there. Though the area of the outlet is bit less and seating appears bit cramped if it has 15-20 people in one time.

Regards

Akash

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Buddies, those of you know me rather closely, certainly will know how much I love food. Went to buy tickets for the movie Wazir for tomorrow, while coming down, saw 3 girls taking 2 plates of momos so couldn't resist myself and went ahead!

20160107_164628.jpg

Steamed Chicken Momos, 8 Pcs for 155/- at Spice Mall Food Court. The quality was really good.​

* Free home delivery available in Noida.

Regards

Akash

Last edited:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
couldn't resist from what :p [lol]

try purranchand dhabha ( ambale wale ) located in ashok vihar.

both the vegetarian and non vegetarian items are superb and me and my friends eat here most of the time.

what to eat - chicken tikka tawa masala and tawa paneer.

Last edited:
Chennai
1. Best Rose milk shop - kalathi rosemilk shop, mylapore
2. Best kulfi - kulfi nagaraj, marina beach ( available only from 9pm to 2am )
3. Sambhar Idli - Rathna cafe, Triplicane
4. Chicken 65 - hotel buhari
Don't forget to drink Jigarthanda when you go to madurai.

Guys, Please suggest any good place in cochin for dinner, preferably a less crowded place with a good ambience. Being vegetarian I don't know what to expect in this seafood paradise!. Any idea about buffet at Avenue regent and Travancore court?. A friend suggested a place called BTH also. I will be put up in the Marine drive area but I don't mind travelling a bit for good food [;)]. I will be visiting later in this month, so memebers from around the place please advise.

• There is Chicken biryani at S.P. Biryani
• Sizzling chocolate brownie at Chocolate room.
• I tasted a distinct litches mocktail at Paasha- JW Marriott which I liked very much.
• Sahil, Tilak road relaunched their menu but they used to serve the best SPDP once.
• I love the rumali roti at Cafe Good luck.
• And I just can't get enough of dishes like papad cigar rolls, chicken shaslik sizzler, green mango paneer tikka and prawns sichuan chilly at 121 Kitchen : BarBQ, Wakad. It's like my second home since they have daily live music events as well.[:D]

Hey guys,
Most of the people working in & around M.G.Road know the pricey places to have lunch with tonnes of Masalas dumped in them.

I was pleasantly surprised with a small lunch house "HOME MADE FOOD" in Manipal Center. To be honest, I dint even notice them in the first place. I was looking a browsing center and accidentally saw the shop (which had just open @ 11am), usually the crowd comes in at 12pm onwards.

Food is killer tasty, clean, really home made and guaranteed satisfaction. I even wrote a review of them on Tripadvisor.in

For 200/- I had Chicken Biriyani + 2 piece chicken kebab + 2jamoon parcel + butter milk
100% satisfied. Their variety is less as they seem to make only 50 - 100plates per day and sell everything before going home - no freezing and heating model of business.

For about 40/- to 100/- you can have stomach full of clean food & not worry about the effect of masalas etc.
3 of my friends have become regular customers to these guys.

Veg options get sold out faster - I being a chicken lover, dint wander on the green patches.

Spoke to the owners - Mr. & Mrs. Chandran for over an hour and could feel their passion for serving quality food. Now let the pics talk

333.jpg

66.jpg

IMG-20160316-WA0034.jpg

good food (3).jpg

good food (2).jpg

good food (4).jpg

On my next post, I will share review of the other Biryani hotspots that I visit [:D]

Last edited:
My dear Delhi TAI'ians,

Can you please suggest me the best restaurant inside Delhi airport as I'm going to Leh on Sunday from Delhi so I'll be reaching Delhi airport at 12:40am and then again I have my flight to Leh on Sunday early morning 5:10am.

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member

My dear Delhi TAI'ians,

Can you please suggest me the best restaurant inside Delhi airport as I'm going to Leh on Sunday from Delhi so I'll be reaching Delhi airport at 12:40am and then again I have my flight to Leh on Sunday early morning 5:10am,
Is it T1 or T3? In T1 you can go to the food outlet right next to the arrival gate. Also there are kiosks at T1 Arrival. At T1 Departure there is an entire food court at 1st floor. From KFC to Pizza Hut to many others. T3 I haven't been to for quite some time now so don't really remember outlets there.

Regards

Akash

Is it T1 or T3? In T1 you can go to the food outlet right next to the arrival gate. Also there are kiosks at T1 Arrival. At T1 Departure there is an entire food court at 1st floor. From KFC to Pizza Hut to many others. T3 I haven't been to for quite some time now so don't really remember outlets there.

Regards

Akash
Thanks for the fast response Akash Bhai.I don't know whether I'll arrive at T1 or T3 or not but definitely will be having food there.Which is best?Budget is around ₹1-2k and I'm the only person who will be having dinner as my mom already reached Delhi today i.e just now and I had to stay back for a day due to my last exam.So,I'll be travelling solo tomorrow to Delhi and go to Leh from there and my dad would be coming there on Monday morning to Leh as he had to drop out from this due to some work commitments.

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Thanks for the fast response Akash Bhai.I don't know whether I'll arrive at T1 or T3 or not but definitely will be having food there.Which is best?Budget is around ₹1-2k and I'm the only person who will be having dinner as my mom already reached Delhi today i.e just now and I had to stay back for a day due to my last exam.So,I'll be travelling solo tomorrow to Delhi and go to Leh from there and my dad would be coming there on Monday morning to Leh as he had to drop out from this due to some work commitments.
T3 also has a food court as much as I remember on the 1st floor. Check that. At T1 there are number of outlets for having meals/snacks. I would say either go to KFC or there is one Rolls Wala (Nazir or Nizam) and there is one Mughalai outlet in the corner of the food court seating area (near smoking room). Then you may also have coffee, juice, diet coke et al. Just a suggestion, pay up in cash not by card or use Paytm. Also if you buy diet pepsi from the stall do check for the price as at times they charge Rs. 60 (Select Channel Price) where as below its mentioned as Rs. 20 on the can.

Regards

Akash

Had been to goa three weeks back and this time, our agenda had been to have good food than anything else (ahem., only playing in the beaches and lazing around).

let me give you some of good experiences of the places we ate:

*I'm unfortunately vegetarian, hence can give you reviews only on veg dishes, well can explain the reviews from my friends who was anytarians.

Sea shell restaurant at Calangute Beach:
This restaurant is situated inside the parking lot of Calangute beach and we had our lunch two times in this trip and third time in total, they have renovated the restaurant as they have acquired the resort next to it.

The rice items which they serve is really tasty and starters doesn't need words to explain, they were crispy enough yet yum Veggie Manchurians.

Friends liked Egg fried rice and had finished them with heart's content most of the time.

Brittos at Baga beach
Brittos is a must visit restaurant when you visit goa, The restaurant is situated next to the beach but the ambience was a great experience throughout. I had Aloo Mash with Italian Pasta which was a delighted dish, although pasta I don't prefer much.

My friends had chicken wedges and shark fishes along with non-veg pastas which was again a super good experience for them.

Niyaaz restaurant at Panaji: This was the first restaurant we went to goa for dinner,
Veg was worse and at PAR what we eat in Bangalore, my friends somewhat liked it, but everybody felt the price wasn't justified for what was expected.
Thanks Vishwas, for your pionters at goa, will be staying at calungute next week, will try these out, and more, being a foodie, goa is a carnivorous delight.

Regards
Vinod

Top Bottom