Foodies Zone – Best Restaurants / Eat outs Places in Your City.

In Delhi since this Tuesday and will be here till September 12th.Had food at many places and some are expensive i.e Saravana Bhavan and Burger King and some are inexpensive like Dilli Ki Galli,Maulana Azad Medical college canteen,Gurdev authentic Punjab resto at Paharganj.

Suggest me decent food joints around Connaught place(now I'm staying at Rajghat Delhi Parsi Anjuman,which is opposite to Ambedkar stadium and beside Maulana Azad Medical college).I know there are famous restos like KFC,Mcd,Subway but want to have at some inexpensive restos.

Re: Foodies Zone – Best Restaurants / Eat outs Places in Your City.

In Delhi since this Tuesday and will be here till September 12th.Had food at many places and some are expensive i.e Saravana Bhavan and Burger King and some are inexpensive like Dilli Ki Galli,Maulana Azad Medical college canteen,Gurdev authentic Punjab resto at Paharganj.

Suggest me decent food joints around Connaught place(now I'm staying at Rajghat Delhi Parsi Anjuman,which is opposite to Ambedkar stadium and beside Maulana Azad Medical college).I know there are famous restos like KFC,Mcd,Subway but want to have at some inexpensive restos.
If you are looking for authentic mughali non-veg, go to chandni chowk, al-jawahar, and street food in that area.

CP, narulas, wengers, kake da hotel.

Pandara road market, have more, pind etc.

Actually don't know what to suggest if you're saying burger king or KFC, McD (now closed) and subway are expensive. Near Maulana Azad would be Karims and all the famous outlets in old delhi. They might fit your budget.

Back to childhood:

In Patna-
Hungry Hope- Rajendra nagar the best place for having fast food in Patna.
Maurya Complex- again good place for fast food
Novelty Corner- Hanuman nagar, yummy samosa and samosa chat.
There are plenty of new places where we can have litti chokha.

I miss Patna food.

Now I cannot control the urge of having butter chicken Masala and Tandoori roti, going for lunch at Sardar Ji Ka Dhaba @ Bomanhalli Hosur Road.
In chennai-
parambariym - one of the best chettinad restraunts in chennai near nugambakkam
I suggest that is the best place for southern dinning.Had a lot of dishes with good taste

Top Bottom