Fogging of Windshield

Thread Starter #1
hey guys i own a verna. today when driving in rain my windows started forming mist on the outside with the AC on. any ways to prevent it??i read in the manual but couldnt understand it, any clear explanations??[confused]

napster

Suspended
if you want the fog to go away within a sec, just pull down and pull up your windows [lol]
trust me this will work for sure, apart from this technique, you should use the ac vents to do the job

if you want the fog to go away within a sec, just pull down and pull up your windows [lol]
trust me this will work for sure, apart from this technique, you should use the ac vents to do the job
Hahaha
cooldhaya means the main windshield napster.
Rolling the windows down helps get moisture off the Door Glasses.

napster

Suspended
oh..if its the main windshield then just turn on your ac, keep it in freeflow and let the air flow through the vents located below the windhsield. that will do

Yes, for front windshield, just run the AC, with direction to windscreen. It works well even in Alto, so it will work in Verna for sure. If it doesn't work, show it to dealer.

For front side window, in my Punto, there are 2 fixed direction AC vents, whoose direction is towards front 2 windows,a nd it clears the fog from there also.

Arun

Suspended
The thread name states " Fogging of Mirrors" so I was confused. Mods take a note of this please.

Well to start with, start the heater with direction to the windscreen. If it doesn't work, park your car somewhere,get a cloth and start wiping.[lol!]

Also check if some windows were left open, by mistake off-course. Also check for gaps in the windows. Outside air can seep in through it.

I am not sure about this. Can anyone correct me here.

Thread Starter #12
hmmm i tried wat all you guys have said!! if i do like that the mist in the front windshield appears to increase!!looks like i have to show it to a dealer.

hmmm i tried wat all you guys have said!! if i do like that the mist in the front windshield appears to increase!!looks like i have to show it to a dealer.
Like most of the people have said just turn on you AC & let the cool air flow through the vents under the windshield. Give it some TIME to disappear. If it is still present wipe it with a cloth keeping the AC on & the moisture wont appear again.

Last edited:
Hey Cooldhaya!

Make sure you turn your AC to Heat Mode!

Then Turn your Air Direction towards Windsheild!

Then Turn your Speed to 4.

This will definitely remove the fogging!

I think you would have forgot to change the direction of the Air to windsheild!

Top Bottom