Fog Lamps for Ford Figo

Thread Starter #1
Frenz,

Thinking of adding Fog Lamps for my Figo. The OE ones seems too expensive (Rs. 3,500[gun]) and not sure whether it’s VFM.

How about aftermarket ones? Any brands you would like to recommend? And any important pointers should keep in mind before installing Fogs?

lxi.

Suspended
Re: Fog Lamps for Figo

Hello buddy!
Actually, I dont know the price of Fog lamps for Figo.
If you are not worried about Vitamin M (Money, As we all know!), Then better get the OE ones! Or you can get them under1500Rs. aftermarket.
Yes, Dont go for colourful ones (which look like Blue,purple, green,etc), Go for the White ones , if possible , or the Yellowish ones will also do!
Just to give an Idea , Fog lamps for alto cost Rs.500 (Yellow Ones) in Aftermarket shops!

Good Luck!

350Z

Core Team

You can find after market fog lamps at fairly cheaper price but they will not be reliable. Go for branded ones like Hella if it has to be aftermarket. Else, stick with OEM.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Figoian. have you added fog lamps, if yes which ones and how is the results.
please share i also wanted to add fog lamps to figo.

350Z

Core Team
Dear members,
How much does OE fog lamps for Fiesta Classic cost?
If I should go for aftermarket, how much it will be??
Ford Fiesta fog lamps cost somewhere around Rs.4,500. Please check with the dealer for exact figures. You can buy aftermarket fog lamps for half of that amount.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #8
Update: Added OE Fog Lamps yesterday, Rs. 3800 including fitment charges. Performance is OK, yet to check it in highway.

Top Bottom