Following are my details.

Your Car: Fluidic Verna
Budget Range: Around 30K
Looking For: Speakers,Amp and Sub
Preferred Brands: Polk, Infinity
Preferred Music Type: Music with Heavy Bass
Current Audio Setup: Stock setup
Miscellaneous Details:

Thanks to Niel,Freakdude and other posters in the Audio upgrade thread, I was able to decide upon the below config. I have gone to a dealer and following is what he quoted,

Polk DB6501- Components -Front - 10,500
Polk DB651 - Co-axials - Rear - 5,100
JBL GTO 1004 Amp - 15000
Infinity Reference 1260W 12" Sub - 8000 (Without enclosure)
Scosche Wiring - 1800
Converters etc. - 2200
----------
Total 42600
Discount 7850
-----------
Net 34750

I am planning to use the 4 channel Amplifier to power front speakers and the Sub (as I very rarely have people sitting in the rear). I am very much new to ICE upgrades and would love to know your comments on the config. as well as pricing.

Many Thanks,
Harish.

Thread Starter #3
amazing, I'm waiting to see the results.
Thanks Nick.

I went to another dealer today and following are the prices he quoted(This is the place where I got my sunfilm done earlier).

Polk DB6501- Components -Front - 7200
Polk DB651 - Co-axials - Rear - 3600
JBL GTO 1004 Amp - 10400
Rockford P1 12" Sub - 5250
Scoshe Converter - 1700
Sub Box - 550 to 1450 (I told him I will give him dimensions of the box and he said he can supply as per my specifications)

Total - 29,600 (All with bill and warranty)

However he said he will give X-static wiring (Made by Car Acoustics) instead of Scoshe. Is this a good brand?

I am planning to get this done this saturday(hopefully) and I will post the pics once done.

Cheers,
Harish.

woaahh thats insane the first dealer was supremely into looting you.
im not sure about x-static but scoshe is a pretty good brand. whats he asking for x-static?
you got a wicked list of stuff to add, pretty sure your car will be thumping hard.

Thread Starter #5
whats he asking for x-static?
It was mentioned some 800/- on that kit. But I have asked him to procure Scoshe from elsewhere as I don't want to go for unknown brands.

you got a wicked list of stuff to add, pretty sure your car will be thumping hard
Thanks for the wishes mate. I hope they install it well...I'l keep my fingers crossed [:)]

Top Bottom