Flip Key Custom Modification Job

Hey Lameassonwheels,
Yes i did it from Harison Keys.
As usual they have done a great job in converting my normal key into a flip key.
I have done some vinyl tricks with the key.
I have applied matt black vinyl along the front side of the key to cover the third unused button.
For the logo, i was provided with a GTI logo from harison keys, i inverted the logo sticked it and used black and red vinyl stickers to give the key OE feel

@Harison keys, what will happen to the * and # keys in the autocop remote in the new shell?. They will be left unused?.
Looks nice. You did it yourself or from Harison keys? The Honda logo also came with it?
Sometimes we are not able to adjust '*'and '#' buttons but don't worry all the features remain active in the flip key. These buttons are for silent locking / unlocking and Hazard lights activation.
-------------------------------------------------
Silent Locking: Press lock and unlock simultaneously and within one second press lock button. Silent locking will work.

Silent Unlocking: Press lock and unlock simultaneously and within one second press unlock button. Silent unlocking will work.

Hazard Lights: Press lock and unlock simultaneously and hazard lights will start blinking after 1.5 second
-------------------------------------------------

Although little cumbersome but none of the features of actual remote will be lost in Flip Key conversion.

We are trying to copy codes in future remote & flip keys, if successful, then flip key will be possible without altering the original remote circuit. Something like this as shown in video for Ford Endeavor.

Yes I have

From AliExpress

This is the link

It's a perfect fit. Just get the key cut and your good to go. Quality is good and no issues with the immobilizer either.

Is it possible to make flipkey for new maruti baleno?i am from kochi,kerala does anyone know a flipkey maker at kochi?

People please throw some light here,
I own a Maruti Alto 2003 model. Autocop is installed in my car. Can i convert the key and remote into a flip key? If yes then can I use Hyundai flip key shell instead of Maruti Suzuki?

Its all depends on what model autocop is installed. Hyundai flipkey might not or might be possible based on how key thread is engraved and length, size of hyundai key and your car key. There is one flipkey maker from Chandigarh. He is quite famous for this kind of job. Google it and call him.

Thank you for the reply. Now i have to check with those boring suzuki keys. Can you tell me which model of autocop or any other brand will fit in such filpkeys?

I bought a flip key for my swift from aliexpress on 11th Nov. It should reach here any day now.

How much do you guys paid for key cutting?

Any suggested place in Gurgaon (or Delhi)?

OT: Other than 2 keys I have, I want to have another remote lock/unclock unit (without key) to give it to my car cleaner. They (car cleaners) change every few days (the old one introduce the new one) and they take key to clean the car from inside. Car is parked at some distance which is not visible from my home. So, till the time they give the key back, I am always worried.

If I give him the remote unit, he can just lock/unlock the doors but can not start and drive off. [glasses]

I paid 300/- for key cutting

For your problem, when you remove the remote unit from the original key and replace it in the flip key, the old key will become a blank. It will open the doors but the car will not start as the immobiliser unit which is in the remote fob will now be in your flop key.

So you can safely give them the original (remote removed) key and they will not be able to start the car with it.

I paid 300/- for key cutting

For your problem, when you remove the remote unit from the original key and replace it in the flip key, the old key will become a blank. It will open the doors but the car will not start as the immobiliser unit which is in the remote fob will now be in your flop key.

So you can safely give them the original (remote removed) key and they will not be able to start the car with it.
Thanks.

If I unlock the car the key, Siren will not turn ON ?

Unfortunately it will

I missed a part of your earlier post. That's the way I did it with my Honda on the original key since it doesn't have an inbuilt alarm.

Since you have 2 keys you can use the flip key for one and the other as just the remote

If you send some pictures of your 2 keys will be able to provide some more information.

@Phoenix07
You can have the following flip key for your Alto. Autocop will function properly in this
IMG_7510.jpg

Only Lock and Unlock will work. Any Autocop model will do. No specific requirement.

Last edited:

Top Bottom