Flip Key Custom Modification Job

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: Flip Keys for swift

hmm it can be done but i don't think one can do it at home.

first you have to buy the key according to the remote ( buttons ) , in the video i think he used an original swift flip key.

and i didn't like his idea of covering the sensor with that tape and fixing that to the remote with alfi. might hinder sensor performance ( weak signals )

and obviously you cannot cut the key yourself. so the best will be to go to a car market and if you want a flip key get it from a car key shop. not advisable to do it at home.

Change of Key

Hi Folks

I am using a Xylo length key,

Xylo.jpeg

it's stick is irritating me to keep in my pocket. [frustration]

Is it possible to convert like a fold key ??? [confused]

i20 1.jpeg

i20 2.jpeg

i20 3.jpeg

i20 4.jpeg

Is it any problem will come in future in my ECU mother board ??? [sleep]

If yes whey are doing this work,and how they will charge for this ???

I am continuously following this thread and was wondering where can I get my Swift Key converted to a flip key. Mine is a separate Nippon remote. I even contacted duplicatekeys[dot]in and they told me by email that they will exchange my remote into 2 button remote that comes in top model model cars and then they will make the flip key.

I will be required to match the new remote using either this video:
Suzuki Remote Matching (Nippon Remote) - YouTube

or using this video:
Swift Remote Matching (Nippon Procedure 2) - YouTube

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Are their service reliable?

2. Is it safe to exchange the remote?

That was good thread and I don't know How I missed it. Okie My question goes like this.

• I have normal key [no immobilization or in-built remote function]
  • ordinary Piranha remote

Is it possible to have a flip key with remote with the above setup? or buy a flip key with remote function in-built and code it with my remote [like how airtel DTH remote is copied with our normal TV remote and made as single remote for set-top box and TV]

My remote

Can the final product like this?
View attachment 79912

Last edited:
Sorry. Am re-posting again for better understanding

That was good thread and I don't know How I missed it. Okie My question goes like this.

• I have normal key [no immobilization or in-built remote function]
  • ordinary Piranha remote

Is it possible to have a flip key with remote with the above setup? or buy a flip key with remote function in-built and code it with my remote [like how airtel DTH remote is copied with our normal TV remote and made as single remote for set-top box and TV]

My remote
Remote_lock_1_11-09-2012.jpg
Remote_lock_14_11-09-2012.jpg

Can the final product like this?
T15FrHXcNmXXaMsbcU_013650.jpg_310x310.jpg

I got my flip key yesterday for Indigo , since there was no TATA logo available with them and the other logos were not looking good ( a star, mountain etc ) so VOLKSWAGEN logo was pasted [lol] . Keys doesn't have superb fit but at the same time doesn't look cheap either. There were many designs to choose from , sadly the remote on indigo was like a smiley design for that only one key design was available. It got it done in front of me at car world , delhi [;)]

I got my flip key yesterday for Indigo , since there was no TATA logo available with them and the other logos were not looking good ( a star, mountain etc ) so VOLKSWAGEN logo was pasted [lol] . Keys doesn't have superb fit but at the same time doesn't look cheap either. There were many designs to choose from , sadly the remote on indigo was like a smiley design for that only one key design was available. It got it done in front of me at car world , delhi [;)]
Oops! Its 'I' in the last line not 'IT' the one followed by fullstop @mods please make the correction :please:

Top Bottom