Five New Features in Volkswagen Vento Highline

This new updated features in Volkswagen Vento are very important and useful

Rear parking sensors
steering mounted audio controls
leather wrapped steering wheel
USB socket

but music system is average and Bluetooth is still missing.

but music system is average and Bluetooth is still missing.
Well I think the music system is as good as the stock system of any other car in its class. Its definitely much improved over the previous version.

Of course if you are a big time audiophile then its another matter. You cant expect it to be as good as Clarions or Blaupunkts of the world but for a stock system it is still pretty decent.

Well I think the music system is as good as the stock system of any other car in its class. Its definitely much improved over the previous version.

Of course if you are a big time audiophile then its another matter. You cant expect it to be as good as Clarions or Blaupunkts of the world but for a stock system it is still pretty decent.
I agree. I have a Hi-Fi stereo set up at home and I find the system good enough in my polo. The CD player doesn't scratch my CDs at all, while I have used sony and pioneer in my earlier vehicle which have destroyed many of my CDs. The speakers don't sound harsh and I cant notice any noise while listening.

And about bluetooth, I am not sure why people find talking on bluetooth safe while driving. In Delhi its banned, still I have seen many people behind the wheel talk on bluetooth and loose concentration on road.

Mod's please move this thread wherever it's appropriate

Volkswagen Group India has begun production of the left-hand-drive (LHD) version of the Vento model for export to Middle East and African countries. The first LHD car, a white Vento, is also the 200,000th car produced at the Chakan plant. Exports are planned to start from the second half of 2012. The Chakan plant currently produces the VW Polo, Vento, Skoda Fabia and Skoda Rapid.

According to Dr Ulrich Hackenberg, member of the Board of Management for the Volkswagen Brand with responsibility for R&D: “The success of the Vento in a competitive market like India makes us confident that this product would be well accepted in other markets with similar needs.”

The Vento is being exported to South Africa since last year. Volkswagen Group Chief Representative India and president and managing director, Volkswagen India, said: “Our export of the Vento to South Africa confirms that we are able to produce high-quality cars in India at competitive costs. This shows our potential to further extend our export to new markets in the Middle East and African countries.”

Describing the strategy of the Volkswagen Group India he further added: “Our focus is clear on the Indian market; however export is one tool to face volatilities in the automotive market and currency.”

Attachments

VW Vento will now get blackened headlights like the one in this picture
Ahh great. I hope it happens for polo too. At least the accessories market will have a stock of such headlights which is otherwise expensive to source from overseas. And also there will be no warranty issues.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Volkswagen is offering a few more features in Vento. Highline version now costs Rs.9.89 Lakh (Ex. Showroom) and sales commence from second half of September.

> Four Speakers

> Black Headlamps

> New Design Alloys

> Navigation System + Rear View Camera + Bluetooth

Drive Safe,
350Z

Wish they retain the 7-spoke 15" design. It looks really sporty on dark colors - black and shadow blue. Seriously wish they don't get the 5-spoke European version of alloys here.

Other changes are welcome [clap]

Glad to know that VW is actively adding upgrades to the Vento even when Vento is selling well unlike Honda which never upgraded the City and is now nowhere in the picture.

Sad to see that Vento Highline still does not come with a GPS system (VW does not even provide it as a accessory).
Not only GPS , GPS with back camera will be more attractive.

hello, whether new updated vento comes with key less entry feature?????[confused]
If you are referring to the remote keys, then yes. Vento highline comes with remote keys.

If you are referring to an auto start/stop button (like in i20 asta) then NO.

350Z

Core Team
Volkswagen has announced a price hike of 2.27% on Polo and Vento due to the following newly introduced features:

> Climatronic Air Conditioner

> Dual DIN RCD 320 Music System

> Bluetooth, USB, Aux-in, SD Card reader compatibility

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom