Finally My Italian Beauty Punto Reached HOME

There are 2 trip meters on MID, digital screen.

If you press button, on right side stalk on steering, you can see Trip A and B. There you can see all these figures.

Also, please read the manual once.
RSM it's been so long there has been no updates of your ride after the last Chennai trip you had?

Thread Starter #47
I am suddenly getting an ABS warning on my Digital panel :(
The Car was standing and when I started I got this warning....
I called the service center and they are saying may be the electrical problem
I will take my punto to service station tomorrow.

Any Ideas guys what could be the prolem here???

I am suddenly getting an ABS warning on my Digital panel :(
The Car was standing and when I started I got this warning....
I called the service center and they are saying may be the electrical problem
I will take my punto to service station tomorrow.

Any Ideas guys what could be the prolem here???
It would be a minor problem don't worry the service center will take care about that, maybe a little electrical problem.

On tuesday(29/11/2011), I reached the showroom and this time my car was shining from a distance and I could see it. The manager came and greeted me and told that they have done all the polishing, waxing .....and also replaced the bumper. KHT Motors gained my impression again with their service. I personally went to the car and tested it from outside. Finally, they handed over the key to me and I get inside it. WOW!!! It was the same feeling when I drove it first time....
Here are the Pics....
Congrats SOOZ PUNTO on attaining the most stylish hatch currently in India,colour of your car is also fabulous.By the way that silver Honda Unicorn in first two pics also yours,it just reminded me of my bike.

That ABS issue seems to be some sensor malfunctioning,don't worry take your punto to showroom, they wil plug it into computer and solve your problem within minutes.

Once again heartily congratulations on your ride, take good care of her.[:)]

Thread Starter #50
My ABS problem has fixed...

The ABS wire was cut by RAT...[surprise]
As soon as I reached the service center, the mechanic showed me the wire which was cut....

But they have replaced it and no costs charged... [:D]
They also put some tape to cover the wire to prevent future damage...

Thread Starter #53
Hi Guys,

After a long gap I am writing in my thread....

Next Week I am planning to take my car to JC Road for Sunfilm and some workaround for USB....

During these days, I have commited an accident which made some scratches on the front left bonnet. [cry] The car was parked and one biker from opposite end came in wrong route, hit my punto and rushed in no time. By the time I reach near to punto, scratches are there and left RVM broken... Next day I went to service centre and Replaced the L RVM with Rs.250 and the scratches I will replace later with insurance.

During these times, I have travelled Innovative film city (50KM from Bangalore) and the FE I got on NH is 19.5 KMPL with full AC on. In City driving I am currently getting 15.5 KMPL...[:D]

Till date I have covered 850 + KMs....The engine is quite smooth and I am feeling much comfortable in Riding My Beauty....

Guys, Is there anything I can do for USB support in MY Emotion???
I am planning to do 3M Sunfilm for windows and Rear part only....

Any suggestions quite Welcome....

TC

Last edited:
Guys, Is there anything I can do for USB support in MY Emotion???
can you elaborate your requirement.

there are usb fm players which are easily available in market and quite cheap.

Why only Rear?

During these times, I have travelled Innovative film city (50KM from Bangalore) and the FE I got on NH is 19.5 KMPL with full AC on. In City driving I am currently getting 15.5 KMPL...
Nice figures but you can get even better with the help instaneous cunsumption info and driving economically. I have gotten 27 kmpl in my Punto 90hp.

Till date I have covered 850 + KMs....The engine is quite smooth and I am feeling much comfortable in Riding My Beauty....
850km is nothing it has lot more to go to show its true marvell!!!

All the best and drive safe.

Hi Guys,
During these days, I have commited an accident which made some scratches on the front left bonnet. [cry] The car was parked and one biker from opposite end came in wrong route, hit my punto and rushed in no time. By the time I reach near to punto, scratches are there and left RVM broken... Next day I went to service centre and Replaced the L RVM with Rs.250 and the scratches I will replace later with insurance.
[anger] Curse the bike riders! they are a menace in Bangalore.

During these times, I have travelled Innovative film city (50KM from Bangalore) and the FE I got on NH is 19.5 KMPL with full AC on. In City driving I am currently getting 15.5 KMPL...
That's totally awesome for a Punto! [clap]

If you plan is only for rear then do like this:
Put 30-50% based on preference opacity sun-film at the front.
Put 50-70% based on preference opacity sun-film at the rear then there will be lighter difference which won't spoil the looks of the car.

Thread Starter #57
can you elaborate your requirement.

there are usb fm players which are easily available in market and quite cheap.
I just want a USB supporting device which can be used for playing songs and charging my mobile during long drives.....

Please guide me which device is good among these...

Why only Rear?
No No just a typo error I think....I want to do side windows and rear side...

Nice figures but you can get even better with the help instaneous cunsumption info and driving economically. I have gotten 27 kmpl in my Punto 90hp.
I did not get, actually the instaneous cunsumption info part ??? 27 kmpl !!! Awesome Yaar....
850km is nothing it has lot more to go to show its true marvell!!!

All the best and drive safe.
Thanks a Lot Jayadev for your valuable comments so far....
Expecting more support from you in future [;)]

[/QUOTE]

[anger] Curse the bike riders! they are a menace in Bangalore.
Yeah Vishwas, I could not do anything and for that reason I could not even eat properly thinking about my new PUNTO [cry]

That's totally awesome for a Punto!
Thanks Vishwas !!

If you plan is only for rear then do like this:
Put 30-50% based on preference opacity sun-film at the front.
Put 50-70% based on preference opacity sun-film at the rear then there will be lighter difference which won't spoil the looks of the car.
No I just want to do it in Side doors and Rear side.....Any particular one for Punto with RTO approved is good?

I just want a USB supporting device which can be used for playing songs and charging my mobile during long drives.....

Please guide me which device is good among these...
You may inquire in ICE shops, they have those usb players with remote control (cheap one may cost rs1000 only) which you plug in the cigarette lighter socket and it transmits the audio as FM radio signal and you tune the radio in your car get the song.

No I just want to do it in Side doors and Rear side.....Any particular one for Punto with RTO approved is good?
I dont think there any unique ones for punto.

I have done Gareware (if my memory is right) on all 6 glasses . "UV and glare reduction" on front windshield. so it does help to an extend for night driving too and prevents the harmfull UV radiation at mid day.

I did not get, actually the instaneous cunsumption info part ??? 27 kmpl !!! Awesome Yaar....
You flick on the "trip switch" on right stalk you will see info changing in MID like average consumption, range etc inst consumption. this inst consumption tells you how much fuel is being consumed for the accelerator you have pressed.

cheers

Last edited:
Regarding sunfilms, all these brands are good. It will depend on your budget
3M
Llumar
V-kool
Garware
Blaupunkt
You should go for All windows and rear shield filming. That will help will a lot!

Regarding USB player, I think as Jayadev mentioned you can get these players easily which have USB connection and have a FM transmitter which can be paired with your HU.

Thread Starter #60
Hi Guys,

I have done my sunfilming today.
First I decided to go for 3M in JC Road, but on Sundays most shops are closed. Hence decided to go to Sachin's Auto Shop and I tell you I am not disappointed. Both Kumar and Suraj are very helping and guide you for your suitable needs.

I compared 3M and a brand called Global Windows Films. I am impressed with it. Compared to 3M it has 10% more heat rejection and Warranty wise I got 6 years warrenty for front shield and 4 Years for other parts.
The Exact model is, Global Ruby GH35- 3071(Rs.)-- Rear and Side Windows
Global GS Grey Hoowd 70 -- 5264(Rs.)- Front Part.
The Shop Owner has done with the same in his own i20 and I had checked it and liked it.

I have also bought a FM modulator with USB and SD card support from CARBON with 6 mnths warranty.

Here are some pics,
IMG333.jpg

IMG334.jpg

IMG335.jpg

IMG336.jpg

IMG337.jpg

IMG338.jpg

IMG339.jpg

IMG340.jpg

IMG341.jpg

IMG342.jpg

IMG343.jpg