Figo vs Fiesta vs Spark (Yes Strange Enough)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey buddy your heart is still on fiesta then go for it! maybe you will also want to check out manza and new dzire then! for mileage i hope no entry level sedan should give more less 10 kmpl..

AMG

Suspended
The current Fiesta classic makes for a wonderful buy.
Go for it.
The driver inside you would be happy.

Hi Srbh,

Just saw the thread and nice to read about your change in decision.

Keeping your points in mind, I would say please go ahead and book your dream car fiesta. A best value for money car you can grab.
Hope you referred my thread, If not have a check:
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-kms-1-year-ownership-review-3.html#post82902

In city, you can very well get 10kmpl, and in suburbs you can easily manage with 14 with AC on all time.

BTW are you corporate employee??? If so, you'll get better discounts mate. Have a look at that too.

But isnt your running a little high for a petrol car and with such sky-rocketing fuel prices! If you stick with Figo Titanium you are saving some money and you will be saving a lot on fuel expenses too.

Don't think i am discouraging you but i feel going for the Figo is a wise choice but i understand your heart wants a Fiesta!

And if your decoding is right i think your dealer is having that Fiesta maybe unsold without any takers. I don't suspect anything fishy here because Fiesta's sales were nothing great and nowadays Petrol cars are not selling much either.

I agree with dhaya. Figo diesel would be a wise decision considering the fuel costs, unless you have decided on Fiesta itself.

I wouldn't have gone with Jan 11 vehicle in July 11. At the most one month old should be the one to go.

Fiesta Classic and Figo do not have much difference in terms of cabin space and engine driveability (comparing diesel), but just for the boot. Otherwise, Fiesta Classic now is coming only in 2 variants (both petrol and diesel) and there is no Front fog lamps, alloys in any of these. IMO Figo titanium or even ZXI makes for a good buy.

Thread Starter #37
Saurabh, Go with the car with which you are fully satisfied. Regarding the fuel efficiency of Fiesta, one of the owners on our forum has been receiving it anywhere from 10 to 15 kmpl. Hope Marun will jump into this discussion and shed more light. You can also read the comprehensive review here: Fiesta 1.6 Zxi - 10000 Kms - 1 Year ownership review

Drive Safe, 350Z
Thanks a lot 350Z,Keyword here is 'fully satisfied' and I am unable to decide what makes me fully satisfied.

In city, you can very well get 10kmpl, and in suburbs you can easily manage with 14 with AC on all time.

BTW are you corporate employee??? If so, you'll get better discounts mate. Have a look at that too.
Thanks a lot Marun for the info.Living in hyderabad I know I will never get that 14 figure. :-(

But isnt your running a little high for a petrol car and with such sky-rocketing fuel prices! If you stick with Figo Titanium you are saving some money and you will be saving a lot on fuel expenses too.
I agree cooldhaya.This is where the confusion arises.The petrol prices are the culprit for confusion.This is the only thing which has stopped me from buying a Fiesta till now.I don't think that you are discouraging me and I really appreciate your comments here. :-)

Amiti,Umang and AMG , Thanks to you guys for taking out time to read my confusion and suggesting me.Though my heart lies with Fiesta,the fuel prices are just Scary.

Fiesta Classic and Figo do not have much difference in terms of cabin space and engine driveability (comparing diesel), but just for the boot. Otherwise, Fiesta Classic now is coming only in 2 variants (both petrol and diesel) and there is no Front fog lamps, alloys in any of these. IMO Figo titanium or even ZXI makes for a good buy.
thetraveller,I agree with you that features wise there is not much difference,but what I am considering here is the 'feel'.The feel when you drive Fiesta is in totally a different category.Anyways going with the mind Figo still comes out as winner.

Finally,I was so confused again,I prepared to paper chits with the names FIGO and FIESTA.Put them with my daughter' (She is 2 years old).Told her to give me one chit .She lifed both the chits but gave me one chit only and the name on the chit was FIGO.
Most of you may not agree with this method of choosing the car but thats what I did. :-)

So waiting for my FIGO Diesel TITANIUM now.

Finally,I was so confused again,I prepared to paper chits with the names FIGO and FIESTA.Put them with my daughter' (She is 2 years old).Told her to give me one chit .She lifed both the chits but gave me one chit only and the name on the chit was FIGO.
Most of you may not agree with this method of choosing the car but thats what I did. :-)

your daughter has picked the car for you dude..it will be lucky for you!! [:)]

Wow, what a way to make a decision with a confused brain. Great Idea buddy and great Choice too. You will love the 1.4 FIGO titanium. Congratulations!

Oh man, what a way to decide. But in the end the decision is good [cheers]

I am so sure that you would not be disappointed at all.

Thread Starter #43
Thanks everyone for the comments.
The D-day can be this week.I don't trust my sales guy anymore :-(.
As evrytime he comes up with some new excuse or the other.Still giving him benefit of doubt.He promised to deliver by 25th or 26th.26 is already gone.
Lets see when luck shines on me.Keeping fingers crossed :-).

Oh yes your delivery has been long pending , try asking the dealer for some freebies as compensation for the delay in delivery!

Thread Starter #45
Re: Figo vs Fiesta vs Spark (Yes Strange Enough)(Going for delivery today)

Good news friends,

My car has arrived ,checked it at stockyard yesterday did a small PDI.
Going to take delivery today,wll carry the PDI list with me.
I will update you guys soon.

Thanks again for all the support :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom