Figo TDCi - Increased Vibration During Idling

Thread Starter #1
I am done with the 3rd service (20K) for my Figo TDCi last weekend and since then, I am experiencing increased vibrations during idling. Especially it's more when the AC is off and comparatively a bit less otherwise.

This wasn't the case until the recent service. Any thoughts? Should I wait & watch or rush to Service Centre again?

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Drive it back to the service center soon if it is happening after the recent servicing, before it is too late for them to accept the fault.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Drive it back to the service center soon if it is happening after the recent servicing, before it is too late for them to accept the fault.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yeah 350Z. Just did that last evening and had a chat with the Service Manager, Mr. Murugan. He is very heedful and checked the complaint thoroughly, not only in my car, but also checked another one which had clocked about 15K more than mine.

Though he is not able to identify the issue clearly, but accepted that the vibration level is higher than normal or when compared with the other car. He asked me to drop in sometime next week to have it checked and fixed.

I anyways have to drop it for a day to fix the "creaking" noise from suspensions. So will club it together.

Top Bottom