Fifty Ugliest Cars of the Past 50 Years

this list is weird!!
the iQ is not ugly. They even have Hummer in that list!!
Enzo and Beemer 7 series are in fact know to be one of the more beautiful cars on sale!!

napster

Suspended
ENZO, Beemer,Mustang,DMC,Hummer?
You call these ugly cars? I'm sure who ever made this list is a blind person. How can some one even think of commenting on these beautiful cars?

350Z

Core Team
Beetle The Ugliest!!??!!

The error is either with the heading or the person who added these cars in "Ugly" List. Beetle is counted as one the cutest car of world and its shame that they have added in ugliest cars list. Even Hummer is one the most handsome looking, Muscular Sports Utility Vehicle. However, I agree to some cars added in this list like Crobin Sparrow and likes.

Drive Safe,
350Z

wrong compilation

IQ,plymouth prowler and the most honourable ferrari enzo and hummer are the uggliest one [shock], the compiling team of this list should be positively [gun]

How dare they did this ?

Enzo, Beetle & Hummer!!!

The completely biased compilation i have ever seen :)

Renegade

Suspended
"For Indians too poor to buy a car" This for a Nano, is really hurting.
The Enzo, Beetle, Nano do not belong in that list. They are not ugly at all! Completely biased! [gun]

Last edited:
The comment for TATA NANO.
''Admittedly, appearance wasn't a design priority for the Nano, which is intended for Indians too poor to buy a regular car. But that doesn't excuse its egg-like stylings. Even the snub hood and tiny tires can't draw the eye from the car's domed top.''
Courtesy-Business Week.
check this link
Guys this is real INSULT of US--THE INDIANS[anger].Business Week should appologise for this, positively.

guys I went through the BW site searching their contact details.Most of them are not working only one link lead me to the Bloomberg official contact us page Phone numbers of their Indian offices are also given, lets try to remove the comment on INDIANS from their BW site.

Last edited:

Top Bottom