Fifty Ugliest Cars of the Past 50 Years

check out

The comment for TATA NANO.
''Admittedly, appearance wasn't a design priority for the Nano, which is intended for Indians too poor to buy a regular car. But that doesn't excuse its egg-like stylings. Even the snub hood and tiny tires can't draw the eye from the car's domed top.''
Courtesy-Business Week.
check this link
Guys this is real INSULT of US--THE INDIANS[anger].Business Week should appologise for this, positively.
What say friends..

I too don't like the looks of Nano, especially when i first saw it on road. It is taller than Indica and much narrower and egg-shaped top is funny. But the text in bold is too offensive.[angry]

Thread Starter #19
I personally didn't like the nano in pictures, but when i saw nano (yellow) on road, my view changed, it looked better than so many cars. It looks cute.

350Z

Core Team
I won't call the Nano to be cute but not ugly either! It looks much nicer in real than in Pictures, I've experienced the car.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Just a list compiled by someone having a lot of free time and no great knowledge of cars. Such lists are always debatable. When you have to name 50 or 100 cars, the rankings given to each one of them really do not add up.Top 10 is more like it. Ugliest car ever? Pontiac Aztek? Ssangyong Rodius? Ford Edsel? Citroen 2CV? Suggestions welcome !

Top Bottom