Fiat Uno - The Renaissance

Thread Starter #121
I was hoping to get the car on the road this vacation but just couldn't. Now its going to be another 4 month wait as I joining my ship today or tomorrow.

wow so many years and finally the car getting ready hats off to your patience and dedication the saying slow and steady wins the race is proven to be true here. congratulations on the build. Have you driven it lately i mean just to get the feel of the work that was put in. e few months back i had come across a goa registered single owner diesel UNO which was lying near the Karwar- Goa border bought it for 13k and sold it in parts. as the body was too weak. the engine and transmission were in awesome condition. the odo said 88354 and the engine sounded quite good. sold it in parts as in Karnataka no one would go for a Goa registered vehicle.

Awesome work! [clap]

Good to see a Uno in great shape. Glad that you added the rear wiper too. Do post more pictures of your prized possession including few snaps of interiors.

Btw what about alloys?

Thread Starter #126
Thanks Guys. I'm currently on board so will post snaps when I get back. The main reason for the car taking so long was that the mechanic was just doing this part time and in between he had some illness in the family which was taking up most of his time.

Top Bottom