Fiat Service in Mumbai

Thread Starter #1
My Punto 90 HP has clocked ~4400 km and its time for the first service.
I would like to know the experience of the Mumbai people (Raj et al) regarding various service centers in Mumbai. I stay at Dahisar but many people say that Fortune Motors at Powai have the best service for Fiat.
Any first hand experiences ???

Hi buddy, how are you? Long time no see. Also long time, no posts!

Yes, even I second the opinion that Fortune Motors is very good. I wont say it's the best as I have not really compared it with other A.S.S., but I have heard enough horror stories about Wasan, so avoid them. I have heard only good reviews about Fortune & the fact that it's a 2 mins drive from my office helps!

Coming to my experience, I have given my car to Fortune on the following occasions -

1) First free service - Nothing much, just a general checkup. Satisfied.

2) Front Bumper painting - Job on the bumper was well done but they oversprayed paint on the windows. Complained & they rectified it.

3) Rear Bumper damage - Very very satisfied.

4) Second free service - Very happy.

As you can read in my ownership report, they are very courteous, patient & friendly. They try their best to solve your problems & dont make unnecessary issues related to warranty. They have a separate dedicated team for FIAT. Also, FIAT customers get a better/preferential treatment than TATA customers, as I have noticed.

All in all, I would recommend you Fortune Motors. If you happen to go there, meet Mr. Akshay Raut there.

Thread Starter #3
Thanks Raj
There are a few issues Fortune will have to address. My fuel lid opener handle near the driver's seat has stopped working. Also have to the get the front bumper repainted - thanks to an unknown biker who brushed the bumper when I had parked the car outside Croma Malad.
Have taken a service appointment for this Thursday. First impression on the phone was very good. They were courteous to call me back twice to fix up the timing.
Fingers crossed.

Thread Starter #5
So I am back from getting my car serviced at Fortune Cars Saki Naka. I also managed to get Akshay Raut as the service advisor. That was a good suggestion on your part for I found Akshay to be really knowledgeable and helpful. I was having the following issues with my car:~
1. The wiper pipes for both the front and rear wipers were nibbled by rats. So the windscreen could not be washed even with the water container to the full capacity.
2. The fuel lid opener near the driver seat was not working.
3. Creaking noise from the left rear side.
4. Painting of front bumper.

I gave the car for service on Thursday afternoon and I was assured of an delivery on Monday. But they made me wait on Monday evening till 7:00 pm due to some pending work.
My observations were:~
√ The work was done satisfactorily. Except for the creaking noise which comes occasionally I am satisfied.
√ They need to value other people's time.
√ Akshay Raut is very cooperative. Full marks to him.
√ It is a myth that Fiat cars are expensive to maintain. My bill (excluding the painting job) was Rs 80 only.
√ Though I stay at Dahisar, I don't mind going all the way to Saki Naka for the next service as the service interval is 15000km that comes almost to once a year. So if you have to service your car once a year might as well give it to the best service station.
√ They have a dedicated bay for Fiar cars.

Hi, I am glad that you liked their service.

Akshay did tell me that you had gone there & you insisted on meeting him & took my reference.

Even he was apprehensive whether you liked their service or not, as you had some issues with the painting, I guess. He was telling me that they tried their best to remove the scratches but it just dint go.

Why did you have to wait? Did you go there after you got the call from Akshay & message from Fortune cars? Normally when the car is being sent for washing after the work is completed, they send you a message that your car is ready.

All in all, I hope you found it worthwile to travel all the way from Dahisar till Fortune.

Thread Starter #7
Actually I was supposed to go there at 2, but since Akshay was busy in a meeting and not picking up the phone I went there at 630. And then the wiper job was not done completely. Also the painted front bumper was not smooth to feel, had a few rough patches so I asked them to polish it. These were not major issues so there was no issue of my being really upset with their service.
Like I said before I don't mind giving my car again to them for the next service.

Actually I was supposed to go there at 2, but since Akshay was busy in a meeting and not picking up the phone I went there at 630. And then the wiper job was not done completely. Also the painted front bumper was not smooth to feel, had a few rough patches so I asked them to polish it. These were not major issues so there was no issue of my being really upset with their service.
Like I said before I don't mind giving my car again to them for the next service.
Hi Next time try Balaji cars which is also a big dealer and service partner for FIAT have issues let me know. We can help you

Hi thanks for your positive feedback I really felt good that I was really helpful to you during your visit to fortune cars andheri .
As you must be knowing I have left fortune cars andheri As my efforts were not being recognised by the dealership.
I am now working with millennium Toyota andheri

Regards
Akshay Raut

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi thanks for your positive feedback I really felt good that I was really helpful to you during your visit to fortune cars andheri .
As you must be knowing I have left fortune cars andheri As my efforts were not being recognised by the dealership.
I am now working with millennium Toyota andheri

Regards
Akshay Raut
Hey I know you, you were SA when I serviced my car at Fortune Motors.

Top Bottom