FIAT Punto Cabriolet Rendered!

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Fiat we are told, will not limit the Grande Punto to just a hatchback. The Punto with a wide variety of engines, makes for a perfect buy. From the 1.2-liter 8 valve economy version to the 1.4-liter T-Jet 180 PS monster, the Punto is pitched at every kind of hatchback buyer.

With the introduction of the new Punto Evo at the Frankfurt show, Fiat is not limiting it to just a hatchback. Sources tell us Fiat could look at different body styles including a convertible version shown here.

Although the day when such a model rolls out is some distance away, we thought it would be a nice idea to send Fiat lovers into their imaginary worlds. After all, the smaller Fiat 500 has its convertible version, while a SUV is also being tested.

Source: IAB

Drive Safe!
350Z

wow, this is what Fiat is capable of, and surely thats what i wish from them as well, along with increase of better ASS department for indian market.

looks excellent
FIAT's designing is becoming even better and better!
but to me rear somewhat resembles to Alfa Romeo
FIAT makes car with passion and being italian car designing is in its roots.

i think its a great move to make the cheaper FIAT models resemble alfa romeo or maserati because-
1. they belong to FIAT
2. They rock![thumbsup]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mini SUV seriously at least it would look better(i mean it would look awesome[:)]) than the one PAL is launching.[thumbsdown]

Top Bottom