Fiat Punto Abarth Now Launched at Rs.9.95 Lacs

Re: FIAT PUNTO ABARTH spotted in India

That's great we are the first one to spot punto abarth in India [clap]
If you can post more pics without editing them that will be great and appreciated.

MODS: Please move to the appropriate section

Last edited:

it looks like a punto with some body kits and an aftermarket led tail light to me.
Come on Dude, I would bet my life on the fact that the punto is an Abarth one. I mean to say that it is a normal punto would be ridiculous. [frustration][frustration][frustration]

350Z

Core Team
re: Scoop! Fiat Punto Abarth Spotted in India,Edit: Launched at 9.95 Lacs

Punto Abarth spotted in India.
Nice catch, Sarvash. Was the car wearing regular number plates? Please upload high resolution images if available.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I have seen this car in Coimbatore few months back. But didn't catch a good look as I was in a hurry and the car was oncoming.

Awesome Saharsh Man look at this car's big wheels,beefed up bumpers [:D] this car looks simply stunning with phenomenal road presence A Big Thanks to you for posting pics of Abarth was waiting to see Abarth pics from many months. This is the real Abarth Esseesse testing in India i think this is the car that was spotted in March in Coimbatore Sadly Fiat is not launching Abarth car here because of less demand for performance hatchbacks but performance kits will be made available in India by November

Last edited by a moderator:

I came to know about this car some time back, friends from coimbatore told that its an imported Abarth. And guys its not fake its an original Abarth. Posting some more pics of this car in a short while.

IMG-20130626-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20130626-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20130626-WA0002.jpg

Last edited:

Come on Dude, I would bet my life on the fact that the punto is an Abarth one. I mean to say that it is a normal punto would be ridiculous. [frustration][frustration][frustration]
i am not offending to the fact that it is not adarth.i am saying it just looks similar to the punto.

Top Bottom