Fiat Punto 90HP or Fiat Palio MJD

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

A friend of mine is having confusion as he likes both cars. palio diesel and punto 90 HP. When he enquired he was assured that palio mjd is still available.

Whats your take guys? I would still go with punto 90hp.

Thread Starter #3
You are correct. However palio lacks safety equipment and is on the verge of phase out.

Yes if budget is not an issue, let him go ahead with Punto 90HP.

however, Palio is very nicely priced diesel machine.

Grande Punto 90HP.

The reason being, Palio will soon be phased out and he will have to wait for spares which are normally not easily available when the car gets phased out. A Honda City owner had to wait for atleast a week to get his type1 city's headlamps!
Also Palio MJD is too basic and lack the finish which Punto has. So suggest him Punto90HP.

It has to be the Grande Punto 90HP! Palio is a nice car no doubt , but if budget is not an issue Punto is a better car overall when compared to Palio.

Thread Starter #7
Thanks guys. My friend has decided on 90hp punto.

I am also inclined nowadays towards Punto 90HP. Credit to all you guys. However in my case I will wait for few months and then go ahead with Fiat punto 90hp.

350Z

Core Team
Probably that was not the perfect comparison. If he has the budget, Fiat Punto 90BHP is the obvious choice even with the eyes closed. Anyways, nice that he has made a wise decision. Do convey the best wishes from our side. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #10
Thanks all. Due to him, I am also inclined towards 90HP. He will be booking the car in first week of march. his name is Prasad Kulkarni. Will convey your regards to him.

He was inclined towards to palio since 4 yrs. Hence he brought palio in comparison. Today we drove both cars one after another again. There was no second thought about 90hp

Re: Fiat Punto 90HP or Fiat Palio MJD..sigh

there was a time when i used to be so proud !!
me being only one guy in home town with punto 90 hp on the road .even though punto was launched 2 or 3 year ago but not so popular, as every body said trashcans are better than puntos no resale value and et al.yet i used to enjoy all the features and benefits of my punto with a hidden and evil kind of happiness in my heart. i cannot buy a thing with resale or parting with it later in my heart , i cannot have the soul full attachment with anything if selling is at the end of the list .

now sigh...[cry]!!!
scenario is changing puntos and linea is appearing to be best in segment cars . and there it goes everywhere punto is raining .dark mist of negative criticism is fading away from fiat face.
fortunately punto 90hp is still rare to see ,probabbly due to price but strangely it is vfm in many aspect compared to other cars in its segment and segment above.
only cars which are head turner /stunner from the showroom to road seems to be punto or linea else most of the others need after market accessories.

anyway congrats for the new brilliant ride, Amiti and friend[thumbsup]

Thread Starter #13
Thanks Jayadev. I am also seriously looking at punto 90hp. But this will happen only after august. Till then I will carry on with my i10 auto.

Top Bottom