Fiat Palio Injector Warning Symbol Problem

Thread Starter #1
In my Fiat Palio 1.2 nv Petrol ELPS 2004 model, recently for about last a month, the "INJECTOR" symbol light appears on dash console. The symbol appears and again disappears while running of the car. It is not flickering. It stays for some time and some time goes off.
What could be the reason or cause and how to get it cleared?

Navin Talati / 05-07-2018

Attachments

Last edited:
Re: "INJECTOR" symbol light appears on dash console

It need not to be the problem of bad injectors or fuel pump. It can also because of loose connection or bad relay, how old your battery is?

Do update when the issue sorted out.

Thread Starter #3

Which relays have I to check? Where are their locations? - I shell check them.
My battery is a new one - which is Exide DIN 50 with punchgrid technology purchased in April-2018. So battery cn not be the issue.

Mostly it could be due to loose connection which is why it may glow this ways, take it to the ASS nearby and let them check it, advice you stay besides them while they are scanning for this glow sign, mostly seems loose connection.

Hi,
Is your problem resolved? I too have a problem with my fiat adventure 2006, some time injector symbol comes some time doesn't come. When it appears car may jerk sometime, sometime it may go with that symbol smooth, or it may stop engine while running, no response if I accelerate. What's the solution?

Thread Starter #6
Sir,
Thanks for referring me for the captioned problem.
Injector's symbol problem still persists in my palio nv 1.2 petrol. I am checking different parameters affecting the cause gradually and step-by-step. I am doing the work of my own. There are many reasons for this problem. we have to check each and every components ans curcuitary in the whole injection system of the car. I am doing the same. Till date i have checked all concerned fuses, Relays, ignition coil, fuel pump and its connections, Air filter, Lambada sensor and almost all the earthing. Let me put one important thing into your kind information that in my case, there is no problem in rpm or raving in the car. Its idle rpm is 800+-50 , which is normal. there is no problem in running or starting. So i assume that there may be somewhere loose connection, but 'am not able to trace the same till date. I am uploading some pictures and references for your study and digging for the appropriate solution.
As per the narration of your issue, I suppose that there may be a problem with the Injectors and/or its connection and/or coils - most probably. - Please carefully check these factors.

REF: Punto coil-ECU checks - The FIAT Forum
REF: https://www.trents.co.uk/blog/fuel-injector-problems-and-symptoms
REF:
https://www.ebay.com/gds/How-to-Diagnose-Fuel-Injector-Problems-/10000000177635023/g.html
REF:Lambda or O2 Sensor - articles

Thanks for referring me. Please give your feed-back along with the progress in your problem resolution.
Wish you all the best.
Navin Talati / 07-03-2019

Attachments

Top Bottom