Fiat Linea USB and Blue & Me Not Working

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys, my fiat linea usb and blue&me not working. Service center guys told to change entire blue&me system. That'll cost 12k[frustration]. What to do now. I think once i saw a rat in my car, and now rats are not therel. And in speedometer kms is blinking. What to do. On showroom those are not solving problem[frustration]. Please help me guys.

Did they check if Blue and Me was dead by swapping it with a good working unit if there was rat entry in your car it could just be wiring problem due to chewing by rats.
Don't worry about speedometer blinking its blinking to indicare a problem with canbus, as blue and me system is not seen by car there is a error stored in BCM ask ASS to do proxy alignment it would remove blue and me configuration from car and speedometer would stop blinking.

Hi guys, my fiat linea usb and blue&me not working. Service center guys told to change entire blue&me system. That'll cost 12k[frustration]. What to do now. I think once i saw a rat in my car, and now rats are not therel. And in speedometer kms is blinking. What to do. On showroom those are not solving problem[frustration]. Please help me guys.
Hii, i have the same problem, could you solve it???

Hi Guys,
Do you guys found any solution without replacing new blue and me. Rats entered and the problem raised. Whether you know any technician outside of FIAT who solved this?

Top Bottom