Fiat Linea T-Jet Relaunched at Rs.7.60 Lakh

I noticed new Linea T-JET ARAI certified mileage is 15.7 KMPL and earlier Linea T-JET ARAI certified mileage was 14.6 KMPL (This is what I could get from google search). But I have not seen any info whether Fiat retuned their T-JET for better mileage. Anybody has any info on this one? or is it just a mistake in FIAT brochure?

@ Rs.7.60 lac, this is a steal...!!![:D] Great engine, great handling & ride, Italian styling...
Love to see more lineas on road. Hope it will!![:)]

I noticed new Linea T-JET ARAI certified mileage is 15.7 KMPL and earlier Linea T-JET ARAI certified mileage was 14.6 KMPL (This is what I could get from google search). But I have not seen any info whether Fiat retuned their T-JET for better mileage. Anybody has any info on this one? or is it just a mistake in FIAT brochure?
Its true that ARAI mileage is 15.7 and earlier version had lesser mileage specs.

Fiat must first use a good AC compressor which can withstand indian conditions. Most of my friends Linea has compressor kaput in just 2 years.

I don't know why FIAT is not able to properly advertise this fact of improved fuel efficiency, better drivability for 2013 models. Especially mileage is close to heart for customers here.
I agree in a country obsessed with "Kitna deti hai" Fiat should make it a point to highlight this fact and imbibe this in the memory of Indians that if you want to have a TurboCharged petrol engine with great driving dynamics and great mileage Linea TJet is the way to go.
BTW what's with the added GC of new Linea 190 mm is SUV'ish, I think this type of GC will have a negative impact on the handling characteristics of the Linea can anyone who has TD'ed the car confirm this?

I don't know what is going on with the Fiat? I thought after setting up their own dealerships, they improve their customer service and car service experience. Last November/December time frame I called to arrange for test drives. Two times they gave me an appointment and no one showed up and no communication from any one. This happened with their exclusive dealership Tejaswini motors in hyd. Again week back I logged a request from their website and yet no one called or followed up on that request. Two days back I called their service executive for T-JET or Diesel test drive and he politely said they have some conference for two days and he will call me back. Also I have seen one of the post in my office groups that person needs to service his fiat outside since Local dealer gave an appointment for service after one month. Not sure what is happening.. I badly want to replace my 8 year old Optra 1.6 P with Linet T-JET or Linea Diesel (not decided since both are costing same after discounts etc.. confused) and other option is Ecosport 1.5 P Automatic (this has one year waiting period). I short listed Linea primarily for safety and stability (planted feeling) on the roads. No other cars below 10L came close to what Optra provided(stable safe and planted feeling) on the road. I have not driven any car beyond 90-100KMs speed at any time anywhere so may be I am in sedate driver category [:)]. If I am going for Automatic it will be ES 1.5 AT (again for fully loaded with safety features). Need to decide on one of these quickly.

Top Bottom