Fiat Caffè Now Open at Janpath, New Delhi. (Coverage: Pg.4)

Any news of it opening in Pune! Waiting to experience the cafe in person
I see daily, that showroom is fully ready, but NO cars. Wonder why they are not opening.Might be staffing issues.

350Z

Core Team
These are some photographs of newly opened Fiat Caffè in Pune (Source: Fiat India).

Fiat Caffe Pune_1.jpg

Fiat Caffe Pune_2.jpg

Fiat Caffe Pune_3.jpg

Fiat Caffe Pune_4.jpg

Fiat Caffe Pune_5.jpg

Fiat Caffe Pune_6.jpg

Fiat Caffe Pune_7.jpg

Fiat Caffe Pune_8.jpg

Fiat Caffe Pune_9.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Fiat cafe opening at Thane

Heard from somewhere that the Fiat Cafe is going to open at thane, not known is which dealership is going to take it up.

Also heard is fiat palio to be launched in CNG version soon, let wait and watch this and i shall keep you guys updated.

Re: Fiat to Soon Establish Independent Studios.

That’s good news RSM. Thanks for the update. By when can we expect one in Delhi? I would love to pay a visit.
Thanks ,But i want to know ,In pune where is the actual location. Is it near from pune station? If it so then how much time it will take to reach there by PMT

Fiat India must speed up the process. If they could open individual dealerships across India soon they are going to get a good market share of the buyers. Amazing products like Punto and Linea are not selling in larger numbers as in the case of Swift is only because of the reason that people in India are reluctant to go for brands with thinner After Sales Service Networks.
Anyway Fiat Caffe initiative from Fiat is a positive move from Fiat. Hoping to see more Fiat Caffes across India soon.

Fiat India must speed up the process. If they could open individual dealerships across India soon they are going to get a good market share of the buyers. Amazing products like Punto and Linea are not selling in larger numbers as in the case of Swift is only because of the reason that people in India are reluctant to go for brands with thinner After Sales Service Networks.
Anyway Fiat Caffe initiative from Fiat is a positive move from Fiat. Hoping to see more Fiat Caffes across India soon.
I Dont understand how we assume such things with 4+ year old model car.

I dont see much of prospectus for fiat unless they bring some serious face lifts and freshness to these cars. Even kindergarten child knows where the market is headed to, which is upgrades and fresh models followed by service backup. unfortunately fiat checks none of the boxes..such a sorry state of affairs from fiat .."impertinence" I would say"

Potential market for fiat has already been occupied by Volkswagen skoda and Partly by Ford, amazingly they are doing it right and prospective from the start.

Top Bottom