Fiat Caffè Now Open at Janpath, New Delhi. (Coverage: Pg.4)

Re: Fiat to Soon Establish Independent Studios.

These are old pictures.
Caffe is ready and it opened with a soft launch. 3rd Jan will be official grand opening. You can visit now also.
If that is the case I am sure it would be a great trip for Fiat fans. I would like to visit the place during weekends but it would be too crowded during that time I guess. [frustration]

Because everyone likes Fiat cars but very few buy them. [confused]

Anybody visited the cafe so far ? I am planning tomorrow between 1 to 4 pm. As I have a old school Alumni meet at 2 pm near Mandir Marg.

Guys, I visited that place yesterday. As expected it was deserted and there was a A4 size paper pasted outside referring to position vacant. I did not go inside as there was no one inside. Only a TW Linea and BNW Punto was parked inside.

I am hoping once it will be officially opened on 3rd Jan or somewhere. People might visit the place.

Note: Could not take a picture as it not strike me at all after seeing the state. Mind you it was Sunday afternoon around 3pm.

350Z

Core Team
Re: Fiat to Soon Establish Independent Studios

Fiat has dropped us an invite for the official launch of Fiat Cafe which happens on 6th Jan 2012. We will be there and report the updates live.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #37

Thats a great news.
But my information is the launch is on 3rd Feb, at some hotel. Anyway, hope you will capture this well, as always you do.

Fiat has dropped us an invite for the official launch of Fiat Cafe which happens on 6th Jan 2012. We will be there and report the updates live.
Will the TAI team try to only cover the event or also try to get some inside info abt the plans of Fiat in India[;)]

350Z

Core Team

Thats a great news.
But my information is the launch is on 3rd Feb, at some hotel. Anyway, hope you will capture this well, as always you do.
3rd February? Perhaps it might be in some other city.

Drive Safe,
350Z

congrats tai team! waiting for excl coverages! any info where other fiat caffes will open except delhi and pune??

350Z

Core Team

A recent update on Fiat Cafe. Quoting my own post from another thread (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...exclusive-coverage-page-6-a-6.html#post124053)
Fiat Cafe will be officially inaugurated on 6th Jan 2012 at New Delhi which will follow the launch of Fiat Cafe in other 20 - 25 cities, including Pune. The cafe will offer anything to everything that you need to know about Fiat - Right from the Histroy to its future and current line up which you can enjoy drooling over with a sip of Italian Coffee.
Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team

Fiat will inaugurate the Cafe, today. We will be covering the entire event live.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Exclusive Coverage: Fiat Caffè Now Officially Open at Janpath, New Delhi

This evening Fiat India officially inaugurated their first ever Caffè in India situated in a very prominent location of New Delhi at Janpath. The Automotive India was one of the special invitees from the media to attend this auspicious ceremony. However, due to extremely long traffic jams, thanks to ongoing Auto Expo, coupled with poor weather conditions led us to a delay of two hours from the scheduled event. Speaking about this Caffè, the work Fiat has put in to design the Caffè is truly remarkable. Just right from the outside itself, Fiat Caffè has a rich appearance and clearly stands out from the other buildings around. The ambience becomes more pleasing when the Caffè brights up in all its glory during night time. Fiat has made use of two classic primary colours across, namely red and white, in order to match with the typical theme of the company.

Outside the building – You will observe a couple of gorgeous Fiat Linea 2012 welcoming, parked on each side. Step inside and chances are that you will instantly realize that this is a territory of Fiat. In front, the reception is located where you may inquire more about the Caffè or simply explore with the help of information kiosks that enlighten about almost everything you need to know about Fiat Caffè, Brand and Cars. Furthermore, the large LCD screens on walls keep flashing Fiat T.V Commercials to ensure you are completely indulged in the Fiat atmosphere. :smile: The die-hard Fiat fans also have an opportunity to purchase exclusively Fiat branded Merchandise, starting from caps, shirts, mugs, keychain, bicycle and more, all in different sizes and shapes. On second floor located is the real Lavazza café where you can enjoy comforting in the lounge and drool over the Fiats parked outside the building while sipping the beautiful hot Italian coffee. This is overall a unique and superb attempt from Fiat which sure would help to create a better brand awareness about them, however, only time will tell whether this awareness will really benefit Fiat in long term by boosting the sales of their cars in India. But for now, if you ask, is the Fiat Caffè worth paying a visit? Answer is an of course, yes.

Next, after New Delhi, Fiat plans to open more such Caffès pan India with the second one being constructed in Pune which is supposed to be inaugurated next month. For those who wish to pay a visit to Fiat Caffè in New Delhi – Note the following address:

40 - 42, Janpath
Opp. STC Building, Tolstoy Marg,
New Delhi - 110001

DSC07186.jpg

DSC07189.jpg

Top Bottom