Fiat and Tata Motors Bad Service

Thread Starter #16
Hi Friends,

Thanks for providing the contacts, I will try to mail these guys and see what they have to say.

Just an update:
My case is still unassigned I raised it on 7th Sept 2010 and usually they call back in 2-3 days (which is their SLA) but till now I had not got any call from them and today is 13th Sept 2010.

I have checked that the Balaji Engineer did contact Fiat and even the Fiat engineer had a look at my car but he just went back without informing anything to Balaji. No these guys are trying to contact Fiat what the next action should be.

Mostly they will be replacing the engine since my car is under warranty and Balaji are suggesting this.

I am still surprised how a new engine two months could have such a problem (don't these guys do any testing on the engine?).

I am still waiting for replies I am hoping this will be resolved soon but guys you must known how bad it feels when your first car has such a problem and you don't have proper information.

350Z

Core Team
Hi nit211,

First of all, welcome to The Automotive India and Thanks for sharing honestly sharing grievance with us. I have been following this thread from sometime now and it really makes an immense surprise for me to know how Fiat can act in such a careless approach by offering an engine with malfunction in a brand new vehicle. Although, since after all being machinery, such cases may occur but are extremely rare, and especially carmaker like Fiat needs to be careful enough, which is standing on the sensitive tip of the market at the moment. Hope you have already E-Mailed Fiat officials regarding the issue, and I’d also advice to held dealership liable to get the problem rectified instantly, because they are directly or indirectly representing the manufacturer and it is not a consumer’s responsibility to bear pains of calling officials now and then. In case the issue is kept pending, let us know if we could help anyway to push the matter a level above, keep us posted, Also kindly elaborate on how the engine is acting and what sound is it producing?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #18
Hi,

Thanks, I still have no response from these people can you suggest something or help me with this.

I would like to give you a case of my car which was bought two months back and now I am having a worst time with it. Beware before you buy a fiat car.

I am extremely frustrated at the way with which the issue with my car is being treated. I have registered a complaint to Fiat regd. this my complaint id is :
1-10351036231 but there has been no reply to this as well

I bought a Fiat Linea diesel from Bharati Automobile Jogeshwari Mumbai but within 2 months there was oise oming out of the engine. Seeing the problem we complaint for car breakdown and the car was towed to Balaji Workshop Thane.
Here the car was looked by Engineers and they informed me that it seems the problem is with the engine and as the car is under warranty it should be replaced. Also they found that when the car was sold to us a part was not installed by the dealer the part is a protective engine guard plate. Now this is an added misery that how can people forget adding a part in the car (Bharati informed that they had indeed forgotten it)

The it was examined by Fiat Engineers on 7th Sept 2010 but this engineer went back without informing anything to Balaji. Now the people from Balaji are trying desperately to contact this engineer but there are no replies.
I called the Fiat india office in Pune and they replied that I will get a call back on 8th Sep, but I did not.

1. I am not sure where the communication problem and why is the Fiat India engineer is not replying back. Balaji engineer says that he is constantly trying to mail Fiat but there is no reply

2. I bought Fiat considering the brand and the reputation it has but i do not see it leaving up to its reputation. I don't know if your service varies as per geography.
Kindly inform if you have scrapped the under body of your Linea on a bump or a speed braker. Without the engine gaurd the sump of the engine would have broken & oil would have leaked. There would have been a warning of low oil preassure in the instrument console of your car, kindly inform if you had ignored the same, if so the engine would have ceased & that is the problem.

I think it is not the problem with Fiat, it is the problem with the dealer becasue he has not installed the engine gaurd. It is now up to the dealer to explain why he has not installed the Engine Gaurd. Becasue of this I think he is informing you that FIAT person is not responding & shitfing the balme on Fiat.

Write to Fiat at the following Mail ID with the complaint number. Also get in writing from the dealer the details of non provision of Engine Guard.

ceodesk@fiapl.com

service@fiapl.com

Aashish.Bhardwaj@fiapl.com (Product Manager – Linea)

If still no response call at the following Telephone numbers

1800-209-3428 or 022 67347900.

1.fiat tata sales excutives are most arrogant.

2. Most of fiat tata service centres are filled with naive and undertrained technicians those who know just to replace parts , i have seen they even get confused to which side is tighten or loosen a bolt.
3.and all those admin staff looks for holidays and evenings to sign off and be away from workplace.
4. Most of them keep murmering or discuss behind the back or talk to each other hiding i am scared to see that ..what it could be.. Punishment technics for buying a tata fiat products???

visit MARINA MOTORS TATA SERVICE CENTRE CALICUT KERALA for a service and u ll improve ur driving skills. there is an inlet and outlet for vehicles at basement service centre of this dealer. the security directs u to the inlet halfway down u see many vehicles coming out of inlet way so u start reversing finallly u end up reversing the vehicle at tight spots.IMPROVE UR DRIVING SKILLS ATLEAST
the service advisors are courteous but too much scarcity of trained advisors so u park the vehicle at tight parking spots with care and go to service lounge to meet service advisor, infact no where i have seen sucha situation at any service centre

I also faced similar issues whenever I serviced my vehicle at TASS(Fortune Cars) apart from lucky first service. Second service was the worst service done by them, No cleaning, bad AC and bad clutch performance. After sending mails to FIAT and personally meeting with higher ups of FIAT made them to resolve issues.

well i think this is problem with fiat why people dont beleve on them! so far many stories i have read when people send mails to top people on fiat and then only get problems resolved!!

Hi,
I feel so sorry about the delay and attitude atleast fiat should respond quickly after those guys get their pay pocket out of our hard earned money , it speaks about their lethargy and senior management's lack of direction , soon they will realize ....

Top Bottom