Few OEM Upgrades for i10

That is full aluminium spoilers with ends strengthen .

Even now i am open. Normal spoilers means i need to just order , Custom made means , send me your reference picture or the sketch.

The first one is paint quality of ikon ,
next some samples for zinam's i10. I10 is refernce picture. Have done for a white i10 , but no pictures of it.

Attachments

Thread Starter #33
Thanks for the Pictures Ilango.

Not exactly dhaya. I am looking for more stylish spoilers.

May be a custom made one is also Okay for me.

I will sketch it sometime & put it over here.

Thread Starter #35
Exactly Ilango!

You are catching my style faster :)

Any idea how much is that!

rear_wing_spoiler_wing.jpg

Here is sample picture of what I'm talking about.

Thread Starter #37
So, this will be drilled right ? But how about the rattling noise & squeaks after sometime ?

Or is there anyother way to bypass this ?

Nice choice Zinam!!

But i heard that the spoilers vibrates and squeaks in sedans if subs are fixed in the boot! That is why spoilers are on hold for my Verna! Any idea about this Ilango??

And also after drilling any chance of water seeping inside? And i assume once the spoiler is fitted it must be permanent , or else is there any chance of sealing the drilled holes again??

Improper fixation cause vibration. Proper training must be there to fix even a spoiler. Care to be taken points must be taken care of , which most of them dont do.

Same way after drilling that part must be taken care of before fixing spoiler. These are procedures

Also a drilled hole can be covered again

The Oem 60/55 headlights are useless in rainy night. I anyhow manage with fog lamps on my Grand i10.
I have Hella Twin Tone TE16 but I will get the OE Creta horn from hyundai service centre after my Hella goes kaput.

Top Bottom