Ferrari Wall Clock

very good effort zinam. [thumbsup] but i think you can paint needles in some other colour so that they easily become seperate and visible.

@djluv - no buddy there are no numbers.but i have seen many stock clocks also without numbers.

Thread Starter #4
These are without numbers.

And regarding Needles, I dont want to go for Red :)

And I love ferrari's in Yellow. So, just painted in that.

Thanks for your suggesstion.

Great work Zinam,my suggestion would be to paint the needles/clock tickers in white or any other contrast color,since there are no numbers,and it would appeal better with the logo behind.

350Z

Core Team
That’s a fantastic art work, with little more touch-up, I’m sure that you can make it best.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #8
Thanks a lot for your suggestion guys!

I would try to paint it in red some time & put it here.

Hey very nice effort Zinam!!

Well here's my DIY wall clock for my room; done three years back!
DSC00837.jpg
DSC00840.jpg

Earlier I had stucked a red Toyota Celica; now its a 2001 Lexus IS300, suits well with my rooms colour!

Originaly there was a cartoon in the background; so one day opened the clock and did this experiment. Actually those were some calander pics; got boared of red celica from past three years, so recently two months backchanged to this one.

I have used radium reflectors for the needles. Earlier I had numbered; but now there are no numbers.[evil]

My younger cousins cannot understand the time without the markings.[lol]

Last edited:
Sorry for the back to back posts, but it would look much better if you'd print the prancing horse and your signature, and paste it on.

Hey Gears your wall clock is amazing! Radium reflectors are nice!
Thanks buddy; but nothing can be seen clearly. I mean of someone new enters my room; he might take half a minuite to find the needles and understand the time. Though I have got the habbit now.
Also, at night; nothing can be seen; I have to use my mobile's torch to see the time. [lol]

You can see the time from your mobile itself then!:lol!:

But anyways for automobile freaks like us , the work done by you and Zinam are nice!

Top Bottom