Fell In 'LUV' With Dusky Brown Maruti Ertiga ZXI

Hi KALINGA
The strips are customized. Actually, they are a DIY strips cut from a chrome sticker sheet which is available on eBay. The plain area available on the front grill is very less for sticking any other chrome strips. The sticker strips are just 5-7mm thick.
Very nice DIY. If you close-up shots of the chrome strips or product details (ebay link), please share with me. Thank you

Thread Starter #138
Very nice DIY. If you close-up shots of the chrome strips or product details (ebay link), please share with me. Thank you
I would suggest not to try these chrome strips. The strips seen in the above pic are no more there on my LUV. Actually there is hardly any flat surface to paste such strips. So those strips came off over time. [embarass]

Still, if you want to try, here are the links:

This is what I bought: http://www.ebay.in/itm/like/chrome-...-ft-/261506265072?pt=in_car_accessories_parts

Now I am thinking of this: http://www.ebay.in/itm/like/car-chr...ter-/261525151246?pt=in_car_accessories_parts

Last edited:
Thread Starter #139
Went to Sinhagad fort near Pune. TAIgers from Pune would know the steep hair-pin bends in the ghat section. But LUV had no problems at all with 5 passengers & little luggage on board.

Here is a pic taken at the top:

Attachments

I had Ertiga from friend to try & TD to build up car selecting process, & I was very much impressed with ride, handling, space & music system. I had been very satisfied with maruti vehicles over years, & they are always great VFM & Ertiga is no exception. Happy that you are enjoying it & selected Zx variant as safety features are never seen on exteriors but are most important in some unexpected circumstances.

Thread Starter #142
what about third raw?? my hight is 5.10 is it comfortable to seating in third raw ??
Yes, it is very much comfortable in third row for an average height person. It may not be that good for very tall (6ft.) for long journeys but very much useful for short drives. From my experience, I would say the under-thigh support is even better than the Innova.

Top Bottom