Feels Good To Be Here

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone!! This is my first post and what better than introducing myself.

I am Jayant from Bangalore working in IT industry. I was not an auto enthusiast at all till I was searching around on google for a new car about an year ago I came across this site and fell in love with it instantly. Reading official reviews and ownership reviews I got to know a lot from this site, thanks to all the petrolheads here.

I used to ride a LML vespa scooter back home, I own a Bajaj Discover bike 135cc since 2007. It has served me well for the past 5 years and didn't have any major problems with it till now. Rock solid, good mileage, good looks. After my visit to Goa and riding the Bajaj Avenger I really want to own one in near future.

Apart from automobiles, Photography and Travel interest me the most. My latest travel was to Goa. I have Canon 1100D with 18-55 kit lens and Tamron 70-300 di VC lens.

I still don't own a car due to some personal commitments and planning to own one soon. I have shortlisted the following cars and would like to know more from the gurus in this forum which one should be the best. My commute will not be more than 500-600 per month so a petrol car is preferred. Mostly for weekend drives, not much luggage space is required. My choices are in the order within a budget for 5 lakhs.

Honda Brio
Chevrolet Beat
Hyundai i10
Maruti Suzuki A-Star

Thanks,
Jayant

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Rockstar (Nice nickname). Please create a separate thread in The Automotive Shopper section so that we can discuss and help to point towards the suitable car. Have a wonderful experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Thanks @350Z. I will definitely post my requirements in the mentioned thread once I have finalized my requirements.

Hello Rockstar29, welcome to TAI. That was a nice intro of yours,all the best for your new car decision.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Hi Rockstar29 from namma Bengaluru !!!

Welcome to TAI and SADDA HAQ......
We are in a very safe pair of Pertol Heads and I am sure that you will get the Best car at the end.

a Hearty Welcome to TAI!
Looks like you want to Feel Like God by owning an Avenger. [thumbswink]
Since you liked the bike a lot. I am sure you will love it even further after getting one!
And from the shortlisted cars, my choice would be brio. Anyways, that could be discussed on another thread!

Stay fit & Drive Safe!

Thread Starter #11
Welcome to TAI Jayant
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation

Best Wishes
IR
Hi Rockstar29 from namma Bengaluru !!!

Welcome to TAI and SADDA HAQ......
We are in a very safe pair of Pertol Heads and I am sure that you will get the Best car at the end.
a Hearty Welcome to TAI!
Looks like you want to Feel Like God by owning an Avenger. [thumbswink]
Since you liked the bike a lot. I am sure you will love it even further after getting one!
And from the shortlisted cars, my choice would be brio. Anyways, that could be discussed on another thread!

Stay fit & Drive Safe!
Welcome to TAI you are in the right hand for choosing a car.
Thank you guys for the welcome, really appreciate it.

Top Bottom