Feeling Great To Be in TAI

Thread Starter #1
I love my wife a lot. But my wife feels that I don't love her as much as I love my car.Well,That's not true but yes, car has a decent place in my life.

Well,Let me introduce myself.My name is Rajib,bought and grown up in Kolkata and did my B Tech in Mechanical Engineering and presently working as a project manager in Capgemini. Presently I am settled in Hyderabad for last 9 years

Till 2012 I never owned a bike also as I never feel the need to own one.Got married and things started changing and that time I realised to have at least one two wheeler which ended up in buying a Honda Dio.In 2013 I bought my first car Alto 800 LXI which served me for 2 years before I felt for Baleno.

It was December 2015 the Baleno 2015 occupied my parking space.I am among the first 20 buyer to get a baleno delivered in HyderabadIy.It was baleno which made me crazy about cars.

Apart from car I like website designing. Owned a e-commerce website apart from my job.Love gardening as well.

That's all I have now talk about myself.Wait a minute,I forgot to introduce my second love...The baleno.

Cheers,
Balenoed

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I love my wife a lost. But my wife feels that I don't love her as much as I love my car.Well,That's not true but yes, car has a decent place in my life.
Nice way to begin an Intro. Wives always raise their eye brows if the husband is interested in anything else other than them. No amount of reasoning can ever pacify the wives. But of-course you can have a Relationship Agreement for a better married life ahead![:)]

Have a great time here on and feel free to get in touch with any member for any query or get in touch with the core team when ever needed.

Regards

Akash

Hey balenoed!

Nice to know that you owned a e-commerce website apart from the job. Is it still on? What kind of e-commerce? I had myself dabbled in the startup scene last year and had an e-commerce biz. But found it hard to sustain with not much traction happening hence wound it up.

Also, which trim of the Baleno?

Wish you happy long miles on your drive!

cya,
seeker

Hi,
Welcome to TAI and have a fantastic stay here![:)] Please feel free to contact any members or moderators incase support is needed.

BTW, The Baleno looks awesome for sure. Please do come up with an ownership review of the car. Which varient have you choosen?

Drive Safe,
Harikrishnan

Welcome aboard Dear Balenoed. Yeah I too agree its the sheer pleasure and feeling that sometimes we find ourselves difficult to choose between Wife and Cars. [;)]

Baleno is an awesome car that backed by Maruti's ASS (After Sales Service) its a winner for sure. Looking forward to your ownership review. Cheers!

Thread Starter #7
Hey balenoed!

Nice to know that you owned a e-commerce website apart from the job. Is it still on? What kind of e-commerce? I had myself dabbled in the startup scene last year and had an e-commerce biz. But found it hard to sustain with not much traction happening hence wound it up.

Also, which trim of the Baleno?

Wish you happy long miles on your drive!

cya,
seeker
I own a Baleno delta diesel from November 2015...One of the luckiest to have in first lot.

I own a craft website MimiCreation.in and also deals with Flipkart and amazon...

Top Bottom