Feeling Blessed To Be a Part of the "Petrol Head" Tribe

Thread Starter #1
ME- Myself Samrat, am from Kolkata and a petrol head since my childhood. I am currently pursuing my B.tech degree in Mechanical engineering (in the 4rth year). apart from cars i have interests in machines of any and every kind.

MY DRIVE- I dont drive that often but occasionally i drive our Swift Dzire which is now 8 months old, and my friends Volkswagen vento which is of the same age.

CARS I WISH TO OWN- BMW M5 [:D]

I follow each and every new car launch very thoroughly.. so you can expect me to hover in that section pretty much...

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard! You’ve got a nice avatar there. Do consider sharing more pictures of the Dzire and perhaps an ownership review too. Have a nice time on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
Hi Samkolkata. Welcome to TAI, hope you have a great time here! Do post an ownership review of your Dzire, as and when you get time to pen it down. I have driven the Dzire 3 times (TD from a friend) and it was a strong contender in my recent car purchase. However, the decision was tilted to the Etios at last.

Get familiar with the Forum rules and policies to enjoy a pleasant experience on the forum.

Punto8090.

Thread Starter #9
Hi Samkolkata. Welcome to TAI, hope you have a great time here! Do post an ownership review of your Dzire, as and when you get time to pen it down. I have driven the Dzire 3 times (TD from a friend) and it was a strong contender in my recent car purchase. However, the decision was tilted to the Etios at last.

Get familiar with the Forum rules and policies to enjoy a pleasant experience on the forum.

Punto8090.
Yeah. even i had also test driven an etios. excellent car. but the deal breaker was the center instrument console.. some how my dad didnt like it..

Top Bottom