February 2015 Sales Figures of Cars in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess the March sales should be taken with a pinch of salt. Year ends and stock clearance will be the major motive of companies. Honda selling 22k vehicles is unbelievable mainly because it is way more than their monthly production capacity. Same was with Honda last year also. I guess, they have pushed all the vehicles with them to the dealers and it will be the dealers' headache to sell them in the coming months. We can expect some heavy discounts, especially for low-selling models. I some how feel, the same could be the case with TML and other manufacturers as well. At least for me, I would not take March dispatches very seriously in analyzing the market.

March 2015.

Mar'15.jpg

Verdict of Tata's Bolt and Zest - gets a luke warm response, Bolt seems to be a dud in the making.

VW's Polo doing numbers for the group , now in the list of top 10.

Honda seem to be going great with City. Amaze brings some volumes to Honda., though far behing the segment leader Dzire.

Datsun gets its due response from the masses - Need to have a clear strategy , current does not seem to be doing good.

source: Management Punditz

Last edited:
So what's happening at the Tata showroom? People by mistake are booking Vista and Manza for Bolt and Zest? Or Indica + Vista is like saying 98 + 2?

Last edited:
Numbers in the chart don't add up for Tata Motors. The company has said that it sold 10538 cars in India from the Indica/Vista/Indigo CS/Zest/Bolt category in March'2015. The numbers in the chart clearly do not add up to this number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom