FASTag: What, How & Why

I have recharged for Rs.50 to test. and now the passbook shows as:

Paytm wallet: Rs.100 (just recharged amounts of Rs.50 added into paytm wallet + Rs.50 cash back from Paytm credited on 30th march 2019)
Fastag balance: Rs.150.

My TAMO dealer collected Rs.600 towards Fastag charges before registration of the car which break up likely - Rs.250 refundable security deposit, Rs.200 Paytm charges and Rs.150 minimum balance to maintain towards toll charges.
Nair Sir,
Even for me dealer collected 600 rupees, 150 available in Paytm fasttag balance and this cant be used. the money from you Paytm wallet will get deducted at tolls.

there is no such Paytm Fastag wallet, only Paytm wallet will work for this.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
So, Rs.150 becomes dead money with Paytm with another 250 as security deposit? Rs.400 from each person means how much money they have in their custody[shock]

They had mentioned double payment , but that is for if we use a fasttag lane and don't pay right ?
No, I think that is a penalty for not using the Fastag, irrespective of which line you are using.!

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Update - After long waiting, frist time I am seeing some response from ICICI. They have replied to my first complaint raised on 26th Nov, as under:

'Dear sir, As we are forwarding your details to our concern team for request you to wait for it.' (this was sent on 3rd dec 8:44pm).

Now, as per above message, some one will come and say ''wait for some more days''??[roll]

Update, got my fast tag from ICICI bank. Account activated on 26 Nov, Fastag delivered from ICICI bank on 4th Dec. So, having a decent experience so far with it. Have not opened my packing yet. will do it today in evening after I go home.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Nice that you have got it quickly.[cheers]

I have applied on 14th Nov, and account activated same day, but yet to receive the Tag..

Yesterday I have received a reply from the ICICI Customer Service Manager, as under:

We are looking into your concern adn we will update you the status on or before December 7, 2019

+
Cannot understand what is the reason for this delay (already 20 days from the date of application/activation)[think]

+
Usual template reply

Nice that you have got it quickly.[cheers]

I have applied on 14th Nov, and account activated same day, but yet to receive the Tag..

Yesterday I have received a reply from the ICICI Customer Service Manager, as under:

We are looking into your concern adn we will update you the status on or before December 7, 2019

+
Cannot understand what is the reason for this delay (already 20 days from the date of application/activation)[think]

+
Usual template reply
could be a case of goof up. Just keep a check on the account balance. I don't think anything foul would happen but I was checking my account every day until I got my Fastag.

With Paytm offers on fastag, i ordered mine with 400/- charges against 150/- as usable balance on fastag account.Received the package yesterday.It took one weeks time for them to deliver and was promptly received.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Finally, I just received a call from ICICI advising that my tag will be couriered today. So, I had to wait 22 days to hear this news. Hope it will reach here in couple of days.

Top Bottom