Fake Accident Trap to Steal Your Mobile and Expensive Items

Theft its happening !

i do roll up windows , if its down esp in signal to avoid these kinda theft , from beggars and eunuch

i never ever stop my car or bike to give lift for people.
i never ever stop near a accident spot , even if i see people dying. (have seen some struggling people but not dying one so far.)
If its a traffic jam due to accident i stay up in car with windows and locks up . else get down and lock the car and keep an eye on it .

Many fake accident suffering takes place in highways.

Is this due to higher living price and lesser job , or pure laziness for quick money

Thread Starter #18
that's main problem even if we want to help others , we can't as we don't know whether its real or fake just because of these people

that's main problem even if we want to help others , we can't as we don't know whether its real or fake just because of these people
rightly said! I usually used to give lift to people in my bike but off late I too have started avoiding because of this fear!

Due to people like these, some really good ones who will benefit of a lift at sometime also get affected!

ilango[speed thirst];74950 said:
Theft its happening !

i never ever stop near a accident spot , even if i see people dying. (have seen some struggling people but not dying one so far.)
Sorry dude Didn't like it , Atleast you should attempt to call an ambulance to the spot and drive away next time when you see something like that.
It's really bad that these kind of theft is happening and genuine people are affected, but not attempting to judge the situation ( In case of accident ) and helping others is inhuman.

No offenses meant to hurt anybody but it's my opinion.

Sorry dude Didn't like it , Atleast you should attempt to call an ambulance to the spot and drive away next time when you see something like that.
It's really bad that these kind of theft is happening and genuine people are affected, but not attempting to judge the situation ( In case of accident ) and helping others is inhuman.

No offenses meant to hurt anybody but it's my opinion.
yep , may be inhuman .

some of them i have heard , like robbing the one who steps out to help.

i can accept robbing me , i can earn lost things ,
but what if they injure me?

this one to happens , they injure us , some times they may be fatal .

Ok fatal is fine with me ,
i cant live with broken , amputation limbs etc

Well by law walking away from the scene of accident and not informing to the authorities is a crime. If you cannot go and help, at least inform somebody over the phone on highway/city helpline numbers which are very common these days to spot (placards on certain distances with the highway helpline numbers on the medians) and I am sure that being one of the best organized city in India (Pondicherry) the authorities will be more helpful. These were my thoughts don't take it personal.

Guys don blame Ilango here , these are incidents which has happened in ECR several times! Though the ECR is one fun road to enjoy a drive it is equally dangerous too , drunken and rash driving , accident traps and several thefts like these!

I agree there is no harm in calling and informing the police about the accident but helping them is a huge risk in ECR!

I had a bad experience once.
The attempt was completely different.
In ECR, when i was driving early morning at around 4 AM, someone threw egg on the windshield. I was about to put the wipers. My friend said me not to switch it on.

Later on I came to know that, If I switch the wipers ON, nothing would be visible and i may end up either slowing down or hitting something.
Just managed to move to some distance and cleaned. [frustration]

@ Marun Thank your friend first and good that you din stop , had you used the wipers and stopped , you and your car would have been literally ripped off!

Guys , looks like ECR is full of traps [evil] But I have made quite a lot of these roads , even in bikes and in late or early hours and never had any bad experiences (thank God). Seen so many accidents in this road , but by the time i see it , people were either cleared or ambulance has reached, so never had a chance of calling anybody ! (once saw a man under the truck Dead and already police was there waiting for ambulance , thats the closest I HAVE SEEN )

350Z

Core Team
It’s true that due to some devilish people, the good ones are being majorly affected. After reading such continuous incidents, I’m never in favour of providing lift to hitch-hikers or stop on an unknown street. Although, the good (or perhaps bad?) part is that I can barely control myself to stop if there’s somebody (Even an animal) struggling after being involved in an accident. Observing the current world scenario, this cannot be any less than risking your own self but yes, we must attempt our best to inform the concerned authorities if we are only helpless to do anything about it.

I had a bad experience once.
The attempt was completely different. In ECR, when i was driving early morning at around 4 AM, someone threw egg on the windshield. I was about to put the wipers. My friend said me not to switch it on. Later on I came to know that, If I switch the wipers ON, nothing would be visible and i may end up either slowing down or hitting something. Just managed to move to some distance and cleaned.
Please thank your stars that you were safe. This is a ridiculous trick being used by burglars. This thread has more details: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-alert-new-trick-being-used-car-burglars.html

Drive Safe,
350Z

have heard of egg stuff too . that is good that you didn't use your wiper , thank your friend

calling some help lines are just common in the past 3 to 5 years.

Ecr is deadly dangerous past mid night. that is why even the toll is kept as valid till 12 mid night unlike 24 hrs , to make people cross the tolls before 12.

Top Bottom