Fake Accident Trap to Steal Your Mobile and Expensive Items

Actually when we were coming back from Thiruthani to chennai via thiruvallur, before thirvallur the entire road was dark and time was around 9.30pm. We found four people in an accident spot and couple of guys waving their hands to stop the vehicle for lift. I was actually dont know what to do when I was driving in 80KmPh. suddenly my wife said, pls dont stop keep going. When there was a sudden decision, i went on without stopping. after crossing the spot, i was feeling bad and I was talking to my wife what will happened if it is a real accident and they are in need. once we reach a motel I just went and informed the guy in the cash. once he heard that he said, he will keep in touch with nearest police station. then we continued our drive.

I do not know was that a fake or real till now.

350Z

Core Team
The first action should always be to inform the respective authorities in such situations. However, it is also unfortunate that sometimes innocents have to suffer due to the misdeeds of others.

Drive Safe,
350Z

The first action should always be to inform the respective authorities in such situations. However, it is also unfortunate that sometimes innocents have to suffer due to the misdeeds of others.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes. You are right. Since I do not know how to reach proper authorities I informed to some person who knows that area.

Thread Starter #35
Sorry to here about this Mastersquall.
People with good gestures are cheated like this . Its a shame .
after this accident i have stopped helping people on road because i donot know they are real or fake . really hate these people from my core of heart they will burn in hell

These are the possible traps you might encounter on ECR, played mostly after 11:00 PM. This may be applicable to other places as well.
1. Pretty lady asking for a lift. (Heard of it).
2. You hear something hitting your car, mostly the doors. If you stop by to inspect, you will be robbed of everything. I have personally experienced this but did not become a victim. Since I know this trick, I did not stop my car.
3. A decently dressed old man, to make him not to look like beggar, standing and struggling in middle of the road. Stopping your car to help him will definitely be a costly mistake. (Heard of it).
4. A baby aged 2 to 3 years crying on the roadside sometimes on the road itself.( Heard of it).

Since they are coming up with more and more innovative ways of setting up the trap, I stopped using ECR at Night and use NH-45 to reach Puducherry.

Hi guys ,
I am sharing my recent theft happened with me.

I was going to okhla industry area on my I10 as because a stupid driver blocked my safari where i parked it so i started i10 without any delay as i had to reach there before 5pm . While i was at busy traffic near defence colony flyover market . My mobile Nokia X6 16GB[cry] which i had purchased just 2 week ago was kept inside empty stereo area(i haven't installed any HU so its just empty place to hold some stuff)

Suddenly 2 guys hit my car from side . I stopped my car thinking i might ran over there foot and rolled down my window to look . they started saying can't you see . I told them same can't you see car stupid!! But i never knew it was a trap to steal my mobile . Third guy who was standing near my window stole my mobile before even i could know any thing because i was watching and arguing back to those people from inside my car . Those 2 went away . I rolled up my window and started driving then suddenly i notice my mobile is not there [surprise] . I stopped look around but they were gone .

I mean they didn't even let me know it was trap only after realising that mobile is gone . Stealing work dam fast

Same thing happened with one of the guy i know But here it was bike . biker hit them from back . He went outside to look volla . Biker started his biked and other guy picked up his wallet and mobile from other side of car as it was not locked and they ran away because of traffic my friend could not chase them .

So i wanted to let you guys know so that you too can be careful while driving your car and meet with such fake accident .

Safe driving guys
I hv install this software on my Sony Ericson W8 (android), there is a symbian version for Nokia and version for iPhone.

it detect all SIM changes and SMS to trusted number.
also you can find the location of phone by turn on the GPS

check this

Just now, I saw a victim of robbery. He came from Mysore to Bangalore (Satellite Bus Station) three days back. It was 12 at night and he crossed the bus station to get an auto to reach Majestic(Bangalore Main station) thinking he can catch the bus to his home from there.

He got into auto and after sometime, the driver told him 'saar, onthu nimisha (Sir, one minute)'. He thought the driver wanted to eat meet someone. With in second someone came from behind and gave him a thrash. He couldnt recollect the remaining. He was thrown out some where near the KR Market (City Market). He was on road for few hours. Later he got another auto and reached home and paid money. He came to my place with bruises all over his body and face. He was stolen completely. Laptop/Mobile, Tablet (which he showed me last week) and all his money. They robbed everything including his documents. Later he got admitted to hospital. Police saying 'we do not think we will be able to trace them'.

Happened near one of the busiest road. Scary incident.

Yesterday saw in NDTV that in Jaipur, nobody helped a person who met with an accident for hours. 'They threw her into a van like garbage', says man whose wife, child died in road accident | NDTV.com

I really do not know whom to blame.

Just now, I saw a victim of robbery. He came from Mysore to Bangalore (Satellite Bus Station) three days back. It was 12 at night and he crossed the bus station to get an auto to reach Majestic(Bangalore Main station) thinking he can catch the bus to his home from there.

He got into auto and after sometime, the driver told him 'saar, onthu nimisha (Sir, one minute)'. He thought the driver wanted to eat meet someone. With in second someone came from behind and gave him a thrash. He couldnt recollect the remaining. He was thrown out some where near the KR Market (City Market). He was on road for few hours. Later he got another auto and reached home and paid money. He came to my place with bruises all over his body and face. He was stolen completely. Laptop/Mobile, Tablet (which he showed me last week) and all his money. They robbed everything including his documents. Later he got admitted to hospital. Police saying 'we do not think we will be able to trace them'.

Happened near one of the busiest road. Scary incident.

Yesterday saw in NDTV that in Jaipur, nobody helped a person who met with an accident for hours. 'They threw her into a van like garbage', says man whose wife, child died in road accident | NDTV.com

I really do not know whom to blame.
This is scary, Bangalore is becoming unsafe day by day. There are lots of news of robbery, mugging, murder for gain everyday. Personally if I have to travel after 10 pm, I drive with all windows rolled up and do not respond if anyone tries to attract me from outside.

OT - In my opinion all Autos in Bangalore are run by thugs. They are the real reason for growth in number of cars here day by day. We need one Mr. Thakery here.[:D]

Top Bottom