Exploring the Qatar Supercar Scene

Thread Starter #301
From the richest country in Planet Earth (annual per-capita income) "T H E S T A T E O F Q A T A R" [:)]
Qatari Aventador Abroad

Attachments

Not only are the cars exotic, I must commend you on the quality of the pics too. V well taken snaps....

Cheers

jazzy

Ronz,
The Qatar motor show pics are splendid...lucky you man. Btw have you checked out the Ferrari Amusement park in Abu Dabhi? From whatever I gather it is a must do for auto junkies...

cheers

Jazzy

Thread Starter #306
Not only are the cars exotic, I must commend you on the quality of the pics too. V well taken snaps....

Cheers

jazzy
Ronz,
The Qatar motor show pics are splendid...lucky you man. Btw have you checked out the Ferrari Amusement park in Abu Dabhi? From whatever I gather it is a must do for auto junkies...

cheers

Jazzy
Honored man. Ma Pleasure. Passion on automobiles brings all of us here in TAI to spend some time onboard. Let us keep it high. I will try to contribute the best from my side what I can in the days ahead for all of us.

BTW just FYI : Ferrari Amusement park is in the capital of United Arab Emirates. The Abudhabi. But am residing in a different peninsula called Qatar. But a visit to the paradise of Ferrari is definetly on the cards [thumbsup]

Thread Starter #307
Thread Starter #308
Recent updates from the desert. Enjoy [thumbsup]

Attachments

Yeah that's a MATT finish indeed but in an orangish shade. Looks good though. Arabs are so crazy on choosing shades. We can see strange colors on high valued cars like that SLS [frustration]
Matt finish looks good but on some cars

Say sports cars yes

I saw one Matt black Ford Falcon Xr6 parked outside my workplace was awesome

Matt Red Evo looked good and yes I agree on that orangish shade kinda makes it stand out.

Arabs got millions to spare so why not

Thread Starter #312
Couple of ma favorites [:)]

Attachments

we have alot of c63 amg's here in melbourne ,that matt red makes it different. good one

I've driven a quattroporte maserati long time ago am assuming gran turismo is similar

Top Bottom