Experience With My Italian Ride - Fiat Punto 90HP

@Shankar, one question. Why did your friend change the oil to Bosch synthetic oil? Did he maintain the same viscocity grade recommended bu Fiat? Also, its better to change oil filter along with oil change. Has he done that? Am afraid, during warranty period, its better to stick to manufacturer's recommendations and get any engine related work done at authorised service stations. Btw, Fiat uses Selenia synthetic oil, which is fairly good enough oil itself.

Last edited:
@Shankar, one question. Why did your friend change the oil to Bosch synthetic oil? Did he maintain the same viscocity grade recommended bu Fiat? Also, its better to change oil filter along with oil change. Has he done that? Am afraid, during warranty period, its better to stick to manufacturer's recommendations and get any engine related work done at authorised service stations. Btw, Fiat uses Selenia synthetic oil, which is fairly good enough oil itself.
Yes he changed the oil filter along with changing to Bosch Synthetic oil. I think he used 5W40 grade fully synthetic oil which cost 1250rs/L.

Regards,
Sankar

Hey Vivek

Beautiful car. Nice pictures. Did you get rid of the extra decals (the sport decals and strips on the door)? What is the city FE you get in your Punto? My friend is looking for a FTD car and I said Punto 90 bhp :D

Regards,
Vipin

Thread Starter #265
Awesome pics Vivek. If the needles in Speedo console could be changed to the ones in Linea it would look much better (Don't know if it could be done just a suggestion[:)])

Regards,
Sankar
Thanks buddy.

Its doable but never thought of doing the same, let me see into it. I'll surely try if there won't be any warranty issue.

Nice FE figures Vivek. [clap]

Nice pics as well.
Thanks buddy.

Hey Vivek

Beautiful car. Nice pictures. Did you get rid of the extra decals (the sport decals and strips on the door)? What is the city FE you get in your Punto? My friend is looking for a FTD car and I said Punto 90 bhp :D

Regards,
Vipin
Thanks buddy, nope its punto 90 Hp not the punto sport. Usually city FE is 12-15 due to heavy traffic and some times i manages to get even 21. FTD???

Though I am late but do accept my congratulation for the 90hp punto. wish u happy and Safe driving.
Nope buddy its completely fine, at least its better late than never.

Thread Starter #269
There is a Punto 90hp and a Punto sport too? [confused] I thought it was the same.

Regards,
Vipin
Technically they are same, but visual differences are evident in the form of decals and all.

Wow that's too extreme bro. Just one word "Exceptional".

Hope you checked the roads were also exceptional.

Safe driving buddy.

Regards,
Sankar

Thanks buddy, well are exceptional too. Its the 7th or may be 8th time i did 180 on yamuna expressway.

Top Bottom