Experience at Lathangi Ford, Bangalore

I am sure Metro Ford the oldest dealer of ford in bangalore is very courteous in their approach. Opinions differ to each individuals on their experience. I never faced any problems with sales n service team [:)][:D]

@ Autoking, welcome on-board buddy! Have a nice stay and please introduce in the introduction thread.

Nice review JammyD. Good to know that Ford and its dealerships are serious!

I beg to differ here. This Dealership [Lathangi Ford] just kept me entertained till the date. i had asked for delivery of the car and guess what when I went to take the vehicle. the very mentioned sales guy Mr Dilip just disappears from the scene and after digging around came to know that my vehicle is not even registered forget delivering it on the date i had asked for.

My Experience with them is really really bad . I hope i just get my vehicle and to hell with their after sales service

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in bangalore for 2 years and used to take my car to Lathangi Ford on Bannerghatta Road. They are just awesome, right on time, great servicing and commitment to the customers, totally agree with JammyD. My car used to return as if it was new, I could not find a particle of dust inside the cabin(exaggerating a tiny bit)[:D]

Highly Recommended for folks in bangalore !!

P.S.: 6 months back when I got my scheduled service done from Mody Ford here in Hyderabad, I was not happy at all. Don't know how Mody Ford gets rated as the second best dealer for FORD in the entire country and enjoys first place in AP. The car was returned to me almost in the same condition as I had handed over to them. I blasted them and told them to check out the servicing and customer commitment offered by Lathangi Ford in Bangalore if ever they want to learn how to offer service to their customers !! [lol]

Poor me, here in Hyderabad we do not have good dealers and ASS centers for FORD. Mody Ford has depriciated its quality and service over the time and Fortune Ford is worst !!

[EDIT]Sorry for digging in such an old thread, I was just emotional and wanted to spread the word !! Did some search and landed up on this thread, replied in a hurry :sorry:

Last edited:
P.S.: 6 months back when I got my scheduled service done from Mody Ford here in Hyderabad, I was not happy at all. Don't know how Mody Ford gets rated as the second best dealer for FORD in the entire country and enjoys first place in AP. The car was returned to me almost in the same condition as I had handed over to them. I blasted them and told them to check out the servicing and customer commitment offered by Lathangi Ford in Bangalore if ever they want to learn how to offer service to their customers !! [lol]
Maybe the name fame made them to think they are overgrown and thus end up giving bad reputation.[surprise]

Probably due to the good feedback in TAI, i am finding that Lathangi Ford is struggling to handle the load on the service department. my recent experiences with them have not been as good as the initial appointments. Am experiencing delays in getting the car after service. And more often than not, they are unable to provide the car drop (which used to be complimentary in the beginning and later chargeable), cleaning is not up to the mark etc.. Am i the only one to feel this difference?

So, how is the service experience with Lathangi Ford all in all? Worst / Fair / Good / Better / Great / Excellent?

Apart from general periodic service, how about their handling in terms of specific / peculiar or prolonged / recurring issues & niggles?

Any reliable names of Service Advisers / Service Managers there to deal peculiar issues with?

These questions are basically to understand their commitment level to fix issues reported by the customers. I have been dealing with Metro Ford for all my services and other issues. When it comes to general service, they are very good. However, if there is a specific issue which is quite tough to be diagnosed or fixed, they simply give up and try to give some worthless gyans but not any solutions. That's where it lacks...

Though it's too far for me, I am still thinking of Lathangi to fix my pending issues. Even that being my last option, I wouldn't want to spend my time, effort and money if it's for no worth.

BTW, Elite Ford is the worst to deal with. Don't ever try to step in there, even if you run out of options.

DO NOT DARE to DEAL with LATHANGI FORD.

Horrible place, no transparency, co-ordination and sales team is bunch of jokers.

Never ever recommend anyone to Lathangi. true spoiler of time and money.

Go there if you want to loose time n money. Starting from Booking to delivery its awful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom